I love clicky buttons!
Select between two VGA source devices to show on a single display (one at a time), or switch a single source to show on two screens (one at a time).
There's nothing quite like a mechanical button when it comes to electronics gear. So many devices have soft little micro switches which don't make any sound and are hard to find in the dark. But not our VGA switch! This 2-way VGA switch has nice clunky buttons that lock into place to let you know when things are good to go.
Using the best in mechanical switching technology (a printed circuit and two sets of 15-pin contacts), this passive device can work in either direction as a two-in-one-out selector, or a one-in-two-out switcher. It requires no external power and makes minimal impact on signal quality.
Great for switching between VGA sources like old computers to run both on one screen, or the other way to have one VGA source go to to different monitors (one at a time only). With no chipsets or boosters inside, your maximim cable run will still be limited depending on your resolution requirements.
We stock a huge range of VGA cables, too - so be sure to grab the lengths you need!
Input & Outputs"
- 2 x VGA Video Inputs (Female)
- 1 x VGA Video Output (Female)
- Reversible – split one input to two displays (one at a time)!
Awesome features include:
- Cable Chick 12-Month Warranty!
- Suitable for devices with a VGA connector
- Supports all VGA resolutions, dependent on attached equipment
- VGA video only – no audio pass-through
- DVI-A compatibility via adapters (not included, analogue devices only)
- Colour: Black
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Written on 27th Oct, 2023 by Cable Chick
We may be known as Cable Chick, but that certainly doesn't mean we shy away from bringing you the latest options in wireless technology. Wireless technologies have revolutionized the way we communicate, access information, and interact with our environment... [Read More
Written on 25th Nov, 2020 by Cable Chick
Make the most of 4K content with our handy connectivity guide! It covers cables, switchers, splitters and all the major 4K content sources available today. [Read More
Written on 20th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Learn about USB Type-C Alt Modes like Thunderbolt 3 and DisplayPort, and what products you can find this feature on! [Read More
Written on 24th Jan, 2018 by Cable Chick
HDMI may be best known for Full HD and 4K video capabilities, but today we're going to look at some of the lesser-known features which are often used as selling points, but are frequently misunderstood. [Read More
Written on 3rd August, 2015 by Cable Chick
Find out what Digital Audio does in your home theatre, and discover what marketing jargon actually matters! [Read More
Written on 29th Jan, 2015 by Cable Chick
Save time with our new selection of Anker USB charging stations with Power IQ. [Read More