Cable Chick is dedicated to protecting your consumer rights and upholding our responsibilities as a respected Australian business. When things go wrong, we want to find solutions as quickly as possible so that you can get back to enjoying your purchase. The following sections detail how we process different types of returns - please read the relevant information carefully before clicking the 'Agree & Continue' button below.
If you feel you might need to return a product, please read the information below first before submitting your return request:
Product Faults & Delivery Issues
- Cable Chick will cover the cost to send replacements for confirmed faulty items.
- Confirming a product fault may require additional troubleshooting steps where applicable.
- If a fault cannot be confirmed via troubleshooting, the item may need to be returned to us for testing at the customers expense either by post or in-store.
- When goods are tested and found to be fully functional, they will be returned at the customer's expense. The current full-price cost of shipping will be charged, as our standard discount rates only apply to new orders. Alternatively, a refund minus a 15% restocking fee may be offered.
- Full refunds are only available on products we confirm as faulty using common consumer-level Home Theatre equipment.
- Incompatibility with existing customer hardware does not constitute a fault except when it contradicts the product description, or reasonable expectation of performance based on the product description.
- Cable Chick assumes no liability for lost, misdirected or stolen mail where incorrect delivery information or an Authority to Leave has been given.
- Returning goods must be complete with all parts and packaging unless otherwise arranged.
- Free gifts and items provided at no cost are not covered by our warranty or returns policy.
Incorrect Purchases & Non-Faulty Returns
- Non-faulty items* may be returned within 30 days of purchase for either a full store credit of their receipted value, or an exchange, provided they are in perfect 'as-new' condition with all parts and packaging.
- Returning non-faulty items for a refund will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Customers must cover the cost of shipping when returning goods to us.
- In the event of an exchange, customers must cover the full cost of shipping on re-delivery, as our standard discount rates only apply to new orders. This value will be the current cost of the service as charged by the carrier. Customers may choose between full-price regular or express services.
- Returned goods which arrive damaged or incomplete are subject to a mandatory 15% restocking fee. Please take care to protect your returns against transit damage.
- Products designed for personal use (ie: Headphones and Sports armbands, etc) cannot be accepted back under any circumstances due to hygiene concerns, unless the item is deemed faulty. If you have broken the seals or opened the packaging , the product is deemed unsafe for resale.
- Free gifts need not be returned - they're all yours!
When returning an item to us by mail or courier, we recommend using a trackable or registered service to ensure safe delivery. Cable Chick does not assume any liability for lost, missing or misdirected return post.
Need further help?
Contact us or visit our retail shop at:
Unit 2/12 Merritt Street
Capalaba QLD 4157
Open 9am to 5pm weekdays – Just look for the Cable Chick!