This premium powered HDMI Splitter sets the new standard for HDMI duplication!
Duplicates a single HDMI source to show on up to eight displays at once. Supports 1080p, 3D and 4K@30Hz content.
Avencore's Halon Series 8-Way HDMI Splitter offers commercial-quality HDMI duplication at consumer level prices. Anytime your home or business needs mass HDMI splitting for showcasing television sets, marketing material or other content, this 8-way HDMI Splitter has you covered.
Featuring a built-in booster, this HDMI Splitter can send duplicated 4K up to 10m and 1080p up to 30m, allowing for greater range and placement for connected TVs, Projectors or computer monitors. The compact size makes it easy to work with in small spaces, too.
Always-on operation ensures consistent up-time and plug-and-play operation with no complex configurations or user controls. A reset button is included for any occasion where displays are incorrectly identified via HDCP or DCC, avoiding the need for power cycling when hot-swapping displays.
Note: 4K@30Hz support is perfect for streaming film and TV content (eg: Netflix), as well as Blu-ray 4K discs, but may not be suitable for high-frame-rate content such as computer games or VR kits.
Compatibility notice: Due to content protection issues, this product is not compatible with AppleTV. Compatibility with Foxtel IQ2 has been comfirmed as of May 2016.
In the box, you'll find:
- 8-Way Ultra HD 4K HDMI Splitter (1x2 HDMI Splitter)
- Mains Power Adapter
- User Manual
Input & Outputs:
- 1 x HDMI 1.4 High-Speed Input 4K@30Hz
- 8 x HDMI 1.4 High-Speed Outputs 4K@30Hz
8-Way Ultra HD HDMI Splitter features:
- 12 Month Cable Chick Replacement Warranty!
- Duplicate 1 HDMI source for display on 8 screens simultaneously
- Audio Support for Dolby AC3, DTS 7.1, Dolby TrueHD & Dolby DTS-HD Master Audio
- Video support for 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p / 24 / 60 / 120Hz, 1080p in 3D & Ultra HD 4k x 2k resolutions and more
- Fully HDCP v1.2 Compliant
- Can be used as a 1080p DVI-D Splitter by using adapters or HDMI to DVI-D cables (not included)
- 211(W) x 65(D) x 26(H) mm (Approx)
- Colour: Black case
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Written on 25th Nov, 2020 by Cable Chick
Make the most of 4K content with our handy connectivity guide! It covers cables, switchers, splitters and all the major 4K content sources available today. [Read More
Written on 16th Feb, 2017 by Cable Chick
HDMI 2.0a content used to have a problem with long HDMI cables. Not any longer! Avencore has broken the bandwidth barrier to deliver 4K60 & HDR content up to 100 metres. [Read More
Written on 15th Dec, 2016 by Cable Chick
True 4K Blu-ray is now available for your home theatre! We explore what it can do, and what you'll need to achieve it. [Read More
Written on 11th Nov, 2013 by Cable Chick
Some cables can run twenty metres. Some top out at five. In this article, we examine the limitations on a variety of common formats, and what the pitfalls are to breaking through the length limit barrier. [Read More
Posted: 12th Dec, 2014
Can I use it for monitor extend purpose?
I mean 8 monitors can form some kinds of
25120 * 2160 screen ? and cursor can move cross from first monitor to 8th monitor. hopefully making sense. Thanks?
"AV Splitters are only designed to mirror an input to multiple screens, but they do not offer desktop extending functionality - this requires more advanced software and hardware.
From my experience, I have not seen any product on the market yet which could manage such a extended desktop setup at UHD resolutions (and if/when it does exist, I would expect a price-tag of thousands of dollars). Also if you'd like 60Hz refresh rates at UHD resolutions, only DisplayPort v1.2 HBR2 and HDMI 2.0 Hardware can do this at present.
The closest solution we can offer is a USB to DVI/HDMI Graphics Adapter (http://www.cablechick.com.au/cables/premium-usb-to-hdmi-dvi-vga-1080p-display-adapter-pc-or-mac.html) for up to 6x Full HD 1080p extended screens. You can connect up to 6 of these to a Windows PC (4 for Mac), with each adapter adding another display you can Extend to. 6 of these could give you a 11520x1080/60Hz extended desktop."
Have a question about this product?