Unravel the power of high-speed HDMI connectivity with our Ultra-Thin 1.5m HDMI Cable. This lightweight, compact marvel delivers superb performance while flaunting a clean, elegant design.
Equipped to transport you into the world of high-definition audio and video, this 1.5m HDMI cable brings the future of connectivity to your fingertips. Seamlessly supporting HDMI v2.0 High Speed with Ethernet, it ensures unparalleled transmission of resolutions up to and including 4K @ 60Hz.
Crafted for the tech-savvy and design enthusiasts alike, this 1.5m cable is as flexible as it is functional. Sporting a slim 4.2mm diameter and 36AWG gauge cable, it weaves effortlessly around corners and through your setup. Plus, with 18mm wide plug ends and a 12mm safe bend radius, it's designed to accommodate your space, no matter how compact.
Donning a striking white finish, this Ultra-Thin HDMI Cable is a sight to behold. The design merges with the robust quality to present a cable that's both resilient and reliable. Connect your gaming console, sync your devices for a movie marathon, or set up for an all-important presentation, knowing you're equipped with top-tier technology.
Audio is similarly supported, with Dolby Digital TrueHD audio and other high-end uncompressed surround sound audio formats supported.
- 5 Year Cable Chick Warranty
- 1.5m HDMI Cable - High Speed with Ethernet
- Maximum performance over the thinest 36AWG cable
- No additional power required
- Confirmed support for 1080p & 3D support, plus Ultra HD 4K @60Hz
- Thin and flexible 4.2mm diameter cable
- Narrow HDMI plug: 18mm wide
- 12mm 'safe' bend radius
- 16mm x 6mm (WxH) slimline plugs
- Lightweight for minimal stress on HDMI sockets
- Colour: White
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Written on 25th Nov, 2020 by Cable Chick
Make the most of 4K content with our handy connectivity guide! It covers cables, switchers, splitters and all the major 4K content sources available today. [Read More
Written on 20th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Learn about USB Type-C Alt Modes like Thunderbolt 3 and DisplayPort, and what products you can find this feature on! [Read More
Written on 6th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Discover the easiest way to connect your laptop to one or more additional screens with our handy visual guide. [Read More
Blog Category: How To Guides Tags: VGA, How To Guides, AV Signal Converters, Multi-Displays, Adapters, Video Conversion, Tech Guides, Buying Guide, Display Devices, USB Devices, USB Type-C, Thunderbolt
Written on 16th Feb, 2017 by Cable Chick
HDMI 2.0a content used to have a problem with long HDMI cables. Not any longer! Avencore has broken the bandwidth barrier to deliver 4K60 & HDR content up to 100 metres. [Read More
Written on 15th Dec, 2016 by Cable Chick
True 4K Blu-ray is now available for your home theatre! We explore what it can do, and what you'll need to achieve it. [Read More
Written on 11th Nov, 2013 by Cable Chick
Some cables can run twenty metres. Some top out at five. In this article, we examine the limitations on a variety of common formats, and what the pitfalls are to breaking through the length limit barrier. [Read More