Get ready for the 8K revolution with Avencore
8K content is right around the corner, with 2020 ushering in consumer-grade devices capable of delivering 7680x4320 content. From the Olympics broadcast to both the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X consoles - not to mention PC gaming and other streaming services - we'll soon have plenty of ultra-high definition goodies to enjoy.
That next-gen content will require a next-gen cable, and the Avencore Carbon Series offers fully certified 48Gbps bandwidth for incredible content delivery from 4K@120Hz up past 8K@120Hz, making it a fantastic choice for now and the future. With complete support for all HDMI 2.1 features such as HDR, DSC, HFR, and eARC, as well as Dolby Atmos, DTS:X plus Variable Refresh Rate for gaming.
Make no mistake, 48Gbps HDMI will set a new and long-lived standard for the home theatre, console and computer market as resolutions, frame rates and graphics fidelity climb ever higher.
The Carbon Series 48Gbps range features anodised aluminium grips over moulded plugs, with soft nylon braiding for additional physical protection and a sense of style to match its capabilities. Inside, you have high-grade copper cores in 28/30 AWG with plus foil shielding for the best possible signal quality. The whole package is fully certified by HDMI.org, and carries the hologram sticker on every box.
Avencore Carbon 48Gbps versus Avencore Crystal 48Gbps?
You may notice the technical specifications for both 48Gbps cables from Avencore are the same, so why choose Carbon Series? They are built to be tougher, are outwardly designed for style, and come with real 48Gbps certification on every length in the range. This makes Carbon Series a great choice for cables which will be seen, or which will be subject to additional wear and tear throughout their lifetime.
4m Avencore Carbon Series 48Gbps HDMI Features:
- 5-Year Avencore Replacement Warranty
- HDMI 2.1 Compliant and Fully Compatible with all 48Gbps resolutions and features
- A massive 48 Gbps Bandwidth - fully certified by HDMI.org
- Full Support for current-generation 1080p, 4K, 5K, 8K and gaming content
- Future-Proof for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and next-gen PC Graphics Cards
- Supports HDMI 2.1 features including 3D, eARC, DSC, Ethernet, HDR (10Bit) Colour and more.
- Suits high-bandwidth resolutions including 3840x2160@120Hz and 7680x4320@120Hz
- 24k Gold Plated Terminals and 28/30AWG oxygen-free copper cores
- High quality shielded cable with soft nylon braid cover.
- Colour: Red with Black Accents
Note: Not all HDMI 2.1 features are available on all HDMI hardware. Avencore 48Gbps HDMI 2.1 cables can deliver all available/compatible HDMI 2.1 features shared between your source and display.
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Written on 26th Jan, 2022 by Cable Chick
Check out the impressive new capabilities of HDMI 2.1 hardware, the fancy cables needed to link them, and learn who will benefit the most. [Read More
Written on 25th Nov, 2020 by Cable Chick
Make the most of 4K content with our handy connectivity guide! It covers cables, switchers, splitters and all the major 4K content sources available today. [Read More
Written on 16th Dec, 2019 by Cable Chick
Take your entertainment to the next level with our handy tips on upgrading your home theatre. From small budgets to big-ticket enhancements, we've got a tip or two for you! [Read More
Written on 3rd Oct, 2019 by Cable Chick
If you've upgraded to a 4K television but haven't replaced your HDMI cables in years, you might be missing out on some great new features - especially if you have long cable runs or in-wall HDMI installations. [Read More
Written on 16th Feb, 2017 by Cable Chick
HDMI 2.0a content used to have a problem with long HDMI cables. Not any longer! Avencore has broken the bandwidth barrier to deliver 4K60 & HDR content up to 100 metres. [Read More