High quality Avencore Crystal Series USB 2.0 Leads
Avencore Crystal Series USB 2.0 High-Speed cables deliver exceptional data and power performance in an understated and professionally-styled cable that's at home on any computer desk and in any laptop bag.
Even with the push towards USB 3.0 and USB-C, there will always be a need for a good-old-fashioned USB 2.0 cable. USB 2.0 was so widespread that we all still have a peripheral or two lying around. Printers, scanners, hard drives, headphones, network adapters, cameras and heaps more besides are all waiting in the wings for the day you need them running again.
These rugged Avencore Crystal Series USB 2.0 male-to-male cables are a great replacement for broken, chewed, missing and too-short cables. They plug directly between Type-A sockets on computers and peripherals using the 'full-size' standard USB shape.
With a generous 22/28 AWG rating, moulded plugs and PVC jacketing over 99.9% pure copper cores, they'll go the distance while retaining maximum data transfer speed in most applications*. A must-have accessory in the home, office and car, these great cables are available in a range of lengths:
- 0.5m USB 2.0 Cable
- 1m USB 2.0 Cable
- 1.5m USB 2.0 Cable
- 2.5m USB 2.0 Cable
- 5m USB 2.0 Cable
Crystal Series USB Cable Specifications
- Avencore 5 Year Replacement Warranty
- 1m USB A Male to USB A Male
- Transmission Speeds up to 480Mbps
- 22/28 AWG 99.9% OFC cores
- Fully moulded plugs for extra toughness
- Flexible PVC Jacket
- Gold-Plated terminals
- Colour: Black Cable with Nickel-Silver Connectors
Best used for
- Home & Office
- All USB 2.0 gadgets and devices
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 21st May, 2009
Is this cable capable of connecting one PC USB port to another PC USB port. I want to use it to transfer information?
"No, this cannot be used to connect one PC to another PC via a USB port on each PC to transfer data.
You will require a USB data link cable."
Posted: 3rd Jan, 2017
Can this cable be used for charging?
"Yes, the cable be used for charging."
Have a question about this product?