Connects a Mini-DisplayPort source to a HDMI monitor at up to 3840x2160 Ultra HD resolution.
Mini-DisplayPort is more prevalent than ever, featuring on high-end graphics cards and ultra-thin laptops across many brands. Avencore have delivered a hard-wearing and robust solution for connecting these computers and GPUs to HDMI-ready displays such as PC monitors, Televisions and even projectors.
With support for resolutions up to 4K@30Hz and 8-channel HDMI audio, you can enjoy fast-paced gaming on your Full HD screen, or crisp video presentations on a monster 85" Ultra HD TV. Leveraging DisplayPort Dual-Mode (DP++) hardware available in most devices, your high-resolution screen will receive true HDMI video data with pixel perfection.
This 1.5m length is just right for most desktop installations!
Note: This is a uni-directional cable for connecting Mini-DP sources to HDMI screens only. It does not operate in reverse.
Thunderbolt Compatibility: This cable is compatible with Thunderbolt outputs that feature Dual-Mode (DP++) support. While most Thunderbolt ports on source devices are DP++ compatible, please check your documentation to ensure support. For direct connection to a HDMI display - Thunderbolt daisy-chaining is not supported.
Avencore Mini-DisplayPort to HDMI Specs:
- Avencore 3 Year Replacement Warranty
- Mini-DisplayPort DP++ Dual Mode Compatible
- Handy 1.5m length for neater cable management
- Supports all common HDMI v 1.4 video resolutions including:
- 576p, 1280x720, 1920x1080@60Hz, 3840x2160@30Hz and more
- Supports 8-channel HDMI audio (192kHz max)
- 10.2 Gbps Data tranfer rate (HDMI v1.4 Limit)
- Colour: White Cable with Gold Plated Connectors and Grey HDMI Plug Tip
Best used for:
- Connecting DisplayPort sources (PCs) to HDMI screens
- Home, Office and Light Commercial Installations
- Personal Computers with DP++ Support
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 2nd Dec, 2008
My Sony Bravia LCD TV has a male HDMI input. Do you sell a cable male DVI (connect to PC) to female HDMI (connects to TV)?
"Unfortunately I haven't seen a HDMI cable with a Female connector on one end, as it has been an industry standard to feature Female sockets on the actual device.
I would recommend double checking to ensure your SONY screen doesn't have a HDMI Female stocket (they can look like a Male connection due to the center connector which is present on the Female end).
Otherwise my only other suggestion would be to add a HDMI Coupler (Female to Female Adaptor) to the HDMI Male end of your cable, which will essentially function as a gender changer."
Have a question about this product?