Featuring the revolutionary USB 3.1 Type-C™ connector for connectivity with the latest mobile computing devices!
This Type-C™ USB 3.1 to HDMI Cable lets you connect a VGA display to your shiny new MacBook, Chromebook or PC via a Thunderbolt-ready Type-C USB socket.
USB Type-C is all the rage right now, with manufacturers rushing to put a Type-C socket on every new device that hits the market, but aside from the 10Gbps transfer rates and reversible plug design, many Type-C devices also feature Thunderbolt compatibility for AV output functions, effectively giving very flexible TV-out options on even the smallest devices.
If you have a Thunderbolt-ready Type-C device, this generous 5m cable can connect it to any VGA display, be it a TV, projector or computer monitor. It's all plug and play, without the need for special drivers (other than the ones bundled with your motherboard for you DIY PC enthusiasts out there).
Resolution support is dependent on your hardware, but 1080p should be available on most devices. Please check your individual device specifications or user manual for details on USB features and functions.
- 5 Year Cable Chick Warranty!
- 1.8m USB 3.1 Type-C to VGA Cable (Type-C Male to VGA Male)
- Requires video-ready USB 3.1 Type-C output socket
- Video only. No audio support over VGA
- Supports output resolutions up to 1920x1080/60Hz &1600x1200/60Hz
- Colour: Black
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Written on 25th Nov, 2020 by Cable Chick
Make the most of 4K content with our handy connectivity guide! It covers cables, switchers, splitters and all the major 4K content sources available today. [Read More
Written on 20th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Learn about USB Type-C Alt Modes like Thunderbolt 3 and DisplayPort, and what products you can find this feature on! [Read More
Written on 6th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Discover the easiest way to connect your laptop to one or more additional screens with our handy visual guide. [Read More
Blog Category: How To Guides Tags: VGA, How To Guides, AV Signal Converters, Multi-Displays, Adapters, Video Conversion, Tech Guides, Buying Guide, Display Devices, USB Devices, USB Type-C, Thunderbolt
Written on 16th Dec, 2019 by Cable Chick
Take your entertainment to the next level with our handy tips on upgrading your home theatre. From small budgets to big-ticket enhancements, we've got a tip or two for you! [Read More
Written on 16th Oct, 2019 by Cable Chick
Incorrectly made DisplayPort cables can cause boot issues on PCs. Find out why this was ever a problem and how correctly manufactured cables aren't affected. [Read More
Written on 3rd Oct, 2019 by Cable Chick
If you've upgraded to a 4K television but haven't replaced your HDMI cables in years, you might be missing out on some great new features - especially if you have long cable runs or in-wall HDMI installations. [Read More