Don't break the bank when shopping for HDMI cables
Everybody shouts about their cheap HDMI cables these days, but not all retailers have a decade of experience in the home theatre industry and back their cables up with a five year warranty. But Cable Chick does. We've sold too many HDMI cables to count, and every one of them is still going strong.
Quality 18 Gbit/s High Speed + Ethernet HDMI Cables are here! Capable of keeping up with all your v2.0 HDMI hardware including 3D, HEC, CEC, 4K and Dolby 7.1 audio.
This quality 1.5m HDMI "Type A" Male to Male cable features 24k gold-plated contacts, and is a sure-fire connection solution for all your HDMI v2.0 equipment. It can handle all standard 3D formats, 4K up to 60Hz, uncompressed video and full colour space gamut, plus Ethernet sharing for a fully connected system.
As always, they're fully backwards compatible with older HDMI equipment, so don't be put off by the techno-jargon.
Crystal clear video and audio is the order of the day, with support for 480p, 720p, 1080p, 1440p and 2160p in most computer and home theatre media applications. Moulded plugs, strain relief, shielded cores and thick PVC jacketing will protect your signals for years to come, and if it has a problem in the first five years - we'll replace it!
HDMI Cable Features & Specifications
- Cable Chick 5 Year Replacement Warranty!!!
- Fully Compatible with the HDMI 2.0 Specification (High Speed with Ethernet - 18 Gbps)
- Rated to be a High speed with Ethernet Calbe
- Supports HDCP (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) for Full Blu-Ray & HD-DVD Compatibility.
- Suits resolutions including 480p, 480i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1600p and 4K@60Hz
- Double Shielded for the optimal EMI and RFI screening protection!
- Unmatched value and quality & Shipped within One Business Day!!!
- Gaming Consoles: PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One
- Blu-Ray Players
- Media Stations and Media PCs
- Foxtel iQ, iQ2, iQ3, iQ4, etc
- Apple TV
- And heaps more!
Don't forget: Cable Chick has a wide variety of switches, splitters and converters to help manage all your HDMI hardware.
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Written on 25th Nov, 2020 by Cable Chick
Make the most of 4K content with our handy connectivity guide! It covers cables, switchers, splitters and all the major 4K content sources available today. [Read More
Written on 20th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Learn about USB Type-C Alt Modes like Thunderbolt 3 and DisplayPort, and what products you can find this feature on! [Read More
Written on 6th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Discover the easiest way to connect your laptop to one or more additional screens with our handy visual guide. [Read More
Blog Category: How To Guides Tags: VGA, How To Guides, AV Signal Converters, Multi-Displays, Adapters, Video Conversion, Tech Guides, Buying Guide, Display Devices, USB Devices, USB Type-C, Thunderbolt
Written on 17th July, 2019 by Cable Chick
Thunderbolt® is an impressive technology, but it can be hard to fully understand. Read our blog on Thunderbolt, Mini-DisplayPort, and USB-C to learn how they all work. [Read More
Written on 24th Jan, 2018 by Cable Chick
HDMI may be best known for Full HD and 4K video capabilities, but today we're going to look at some of the lesser-known features which are often used as selling points, but are frequently misunderstood. [Read More
Written on 16th Feb, 2017 by Cable Chick
HDMI 2.0a content used to have a problem with long HDMI cables. Not any longer! Avencore has broken the bandwidth barrier to deliver 4K60 & HDR content up to 100 metres. [Read More