At last, full 4K/60Hz over 10m from a DisplayPort cable!
This DP v1.2 cable features HBR2 (High Bit-Rate version 2) specification for transmission of audio and video signals up to 4K UltraHD @ 60Hz, just like the rest of our DisplayPort range. However the magic of this cable is that for the first time we can now send the signal over 10 metres, without the need for boosters, specials chips or other extras!
You've found this page because you have the need, nay, the desire to hook up a DisplayPort source (I'm guessing your Apple notebook or gaming PC?) to a DisplayPort monitor that just happens to be 5m away (I'm guessing you're on the couch?). Either that, or you've been randomly clicking through my website looking for uǝppıɥ sǝbɐssǝɯ. Whatever the case, the 10m DisplayPort problem needs a solution, and I just happen to have one right here, which is good since this is a page on a web store entitled '5m Premium DisplayPort Cable'!
VESA Certified to HBR2 standards, this cable is capable of all current DisplayPort features including 3D, HD, Multi-Channel Audio and more. The long 10m DisplayPort cable Supports most signals such as 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, and 1440p.
- 5 year Cable Chick Warranty
- 10m Male DisplayPort to Male DisplayPort cable
- Fully Bi-Directional
- Nickle Silver Plated Connectors for optimal signal transfer
- Supports most signals such as 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1440p & 2160p (4K).
- 7.1 HD audio formats such True HD and DTS HD are fully supported
- Up to 21.6 Gbps Bandwidth
- Full Support for HDCP ver. 1.2 and DPCP (Display Port Content Protection)
- Colour: Black with Silver Connectors
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Written on 26th Jan, 2022 by Cable Chick
Check out the impressive new capabilities of HDMI 2.1 hardware, the fancy cables needed to link them, and learn who will benefit the most. [Read More
Written on 25th Nov, 2020 by Cable Chick
Make the most of 4K content with our handy connectivity guide! It covers cables, switchers, splitters and all the major 4K content sources available today. [Read More
Written on 20th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Learn about USB Type-C Alt Modes like Thunderbolt 3 and DisplayPort, and what products you can find this feature on! [Read More
Written on 6th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Discover the easiest way to connect your laptop to one or more additional screens with our handy visual guide. [Read More
Blog Category: How To Guides Tags: VGA, How To Guides, AV Signal Converters, Multi-Displays, Adapters, Video Conversion, Tech Guides, Buying Guide, Display Devices, USB Devices, USB Type-C, Thunderbolt
Written on 16th Oct, 2019 by Cable Chick
Incorrectly made DisplayPort cables can cause boot issues on PCs. Find out why this was ever a problem and how correctly manufactured cables aren't affected. [Read More
Written on 26th Sept, 2019 by Cable Chick
Does your PC monitor have both DisplayPort and HDMI sockets and you're having trouble choosing which one to use? The answer may surprise you. [Read More