Ultra HD 4K @ 60Hz Compatible HDMI v2.0 Splitter
Mirror a single HDMI signal to show on two displays at once. Supports HDMI 2.0 specification hardware on all inputs and outputs, for 4K Ultra HD @ 60Hz resolutions, HDR, 3D 4:4:4 and Dolby True HD Audio.
4K has become the modern standard for HDMI entertainment systems, which means we have 4K televisions and 4K projectors coexisting in our home theatres. Fortunately, we're ready for taht double dose of 4K goodness with our HDMI 2.0 splitters.
With this 4K "1x2" splitter, you can send the same Ultra-HD signal to two displays at once, never again having to swap cables around. Better still, this powered unit will boost the signal to allow for longer cable runs than before, which is a blessing in situations where the bandwidth required for 4K exceeds the ability of a single long cable.
HDMI up to 2160p (4K) Ultra HD @ 60Hz (4:4:2), HDR, 1080p and Blu-ray 3D are also supported, as well as many other HDMI v2.0 features such as deep colour and more (hardware must also be compatible with these HDMI features).
Compatibility notice: This HDMI Splitter does not work with Foxtel iQ4.
Inputs and Outputs include:
- 1 x HDMI 2.0 Input
- 2 x HDMI 2.0 Outputs
HDMI v2.0 & HDCP 2.2 Compliant
Package contents include:
- 1x2 4K HDMI 2.0 Splitter
- 240v Mains Power Adaptor
- User Guide
Abilities and Features:
- 12 Month Cable Chick Replacement Warranty!
- 1x2 HDMI Splitter: Duplicate video and audio from a single source to show on two screens
- Fully HDMI v2.0 & HDCP 2.2 compliant
- DeepColour Support
- Supports: VGA/SVGA/XGA/SXGA/UXGA/FHD/UHD up to 2160p
- Suits all popular output resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
- Suits 3D Blu-ray formats up to 1080p/24
- Confirmed to work with Foxtel iQ2 and iQ3
- Not compatible with Foxtel iQ4
- Powered unit: can extend your HDMI cable runs by amplifying and equalising signals
- Dimension: 116 (L) × 54 (W) × 19mm (H)
- Colour: Black metal casing
For 4K content, Cable Chick recommend using the shortest, high-quality cables possible. Cables under 5 metres (on both sides of the splitter) will have the best chance of supporting all HDMI features and resolutions.
Posted: 29th Dec, 2017
Are the HDMI inputs/outputs 2.0b spec?
this unit is HDMI 2.0 only, and does not meet the more recent 2.0b specification."
Posted: 7th August, 2018
Does this support HDMI 2.0a for HDR?
"No. Unfortunately this unit was produced before the HDR specification and does not support it."
Have a question about this product?