Split ULTRA HD 4K video and audio from one source to two displays!
Duplicates a single HDMI source to show on two displays at once. Supports 1080p, 3D and 4K@30Hz content.
Avencore's Halon Series HDMI Splitter is the best introduction to home theatre 4K handling for homes and businesses where Ultra HD streaming and Blu-ray playback on multiple displays simultaneously is required.
Featuring a built-in booster, this HDMI splitter can send 4K up to 10m and 1080p up to 30m, allowing for greater range of placement for connected TVs, Projectors or computer monitors. The compact size makes it easy to conceal, too.
Always-on operation ensures consistent up-time and plug-and-play operation with no complex configurations or user controls. A reset button is included for any occasion where displays are incorrectly identified via HDCP or DCC, avoiding the need for power cycling when hot-swapping displays.
Note: 4K@30Hz support is perfect for streaming film and TV content (eg: Netflix), as well as Blu-ray 4K discs, but may not be suitable for high-frame-rate content such as computer games or VR kits.
Compatibility notice: Due to content protection issues, this product is not compatible with AppleTV. Not compatible with Foxtel IQ4 confirmed as of March 2019. Compatibility with Foxtel IQ2 has been comfirmed as of May 2016.
In the box, you'll find:
- 2-Way Ultra HD 4K HDMI Splitter (1x2 HDMI Splitter)
- Mains Power Adapter
- User Manual
Input & Outputs:
- 1 x HDMI 1.4 High-Speed Input 4K@30Hz
- 2 x HDMI 1.4 High-Speed Outputs 4K@30Hz
2-Way Ultra HD HDMI Splitter features:
Why shop with Cable Chick
- 12 Month Cable Chick Replacement Warranty!
- Duplicate 1 HDMI source for display on 2 screens simultaneously
- Audio Support for Dolby AC3, DTS 7.1, Dolby TrueHD & Dolby DTS-HD Master Audio
- Video support for 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p / 24 / 60 / 120Hz, 1080p in 3D & Ultra HD 4k x 2k resolutions and more
- Fully HDCP v1.2 Compliant
- Can be used as a 1080p DVI-D Splitter by using adapters or HDMI to DVI-D cables (not included)
- Colour: Black case
- Not compatible with Foxtel IQ4 confirmed as of March 2019.
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 29th Oct, 2014
I want to connect one output to tv hdmi input, another to a sony home theater hdmi input.
and the hdmi input to a blue-ray player.
will it work fine? will there be any difference in sound or picture quality. Heard that splitter don't actually work when connected to 2 outputs?
"Yes, this splitter is designed to give you two simultaneous outputs. You would connect your Blu-ray to the Splitter's INPUT, and then connect your Sony Hi Fi and TV to the Splitter's OUTPUTS. This will then give you video on the TV and sound from the home theatre system simultaneously."
Posted: 2nd April, 2015
Hi, I note this product may not work with Foxtel. Can you suggest an alternative product that would be HDCP compliant as I want to split a signal coming from a Foxtel box, send the signal to the adjacent TV by HDMI and to a TV in another room using your 40 metre HDMI 40m HDMI Cable + Integrated Signal Booster Chipset (High-Speed v1.3c). Ultimately I want to have the ability to in effect watch Foxtel in either room without having to physically change cables. In saying the above if such a splitter was available I assume I would have no problem with using the HDMI extender cable. If the above is unlikely to be an adequate solution to what I would like to do are you able to suggest another way? Thanks for your help?
"Foxtel offer Multiroom to add additional set top boxes to other TVs. This has the added benefit of offering remote control access in each room, which our options can't do. For Foxtel-compatible switching, we carry a passive HDMI switcher, but it can only allow content to be shown on one display at a time: http://www.cablechick.com.au/cables/4-port-hdmi-switcher.html"
Posted: 25th July, 2016
I want to take an output via HDMI from my xbox 360 and split it to 2 HD (not UHD)screens next to each other.
Will this work ? Thanks...Jack
"Absolutely. It works with all resolutions up to 4K. You'll get the same 720p or 1080p image on both screens."
Posted: 9th August, 2016
Do it support 1080p/24 Bluray playback? Thanks?
"Absolutely. Any device with the power to run 4K content has no trouble doing lower resolution content such as 1080p."
Posted: 12th Nov, 2018
Will this splitter support Dolby Atmos?
"No. Unfortunately HDMI v1.4 only has 8-channel audio support which is not enough for Dolby Atmos."
Have a question about this product?