High-bandwidth VGA video and 3.5mm stereo duplication in a compact metal housing.
Duplicates a single VGA & 3.5mm stereo source device (eg: laptop or PC) to show on up to eight connected displays. Supports monitors with built-in speakers or separate stereo speaker systems using 3.5mm AUX input.
If you have a VGA-driven presentation, point-of-sale advertising loop or other video media you need to clone across multiple screens in any setting imaginable, then the Powered 8-Way VGA Splitter with Audio Support from Avencore will surely impress. Capable of resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (including Full HD 1080p), this splitter easily caters to HDTVs, Projectors and computer monitors - and it even duplicates the audio source using 3.5mm stereo AUX cables!
Video and audio sources and destinations can be mixed to provide easy customization for looping presentations or working with mixing decks and PA systems, while multiple splitters can be daisy-chained up to 4 levels to provide the best possible fidelity over long distances - such as large TV demonstation areas in a retail or convention setting.
With VGA still being popular on both legacy and cutting-edge equipment, it remains a powerfully versatile and ubiquitous connection that can be leveraged in practically any environment. Suitable for home, office and commercial installations, this powered unit can support VGA cables up to 20m*
Input & Outputs:
- 1 x VGA Input (Female)
- 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Input (Female)
- 8 x VGA Outputs (Female)
- 8 x 3.5mm Stereo Outputs (Female)
Note: VGA and 3.5mm cables are not included. Lengths up to 20 metres are supported* and sold separately.
- 12 Month Cable Chick Replacement Warranty!
- 8-port video + audio splitter with enhanced video bandwidth (500Mhz)
- Duplicate a single source across up to 8 displays
- Daisy-chain support up to 4 levels for scalable monitor port capacity
- Supports stereo audio via 3.5mm AUX jacks for built-in or separate speaker systems
- Compatible with stereo RCA audio using adapters (not included)
- Powered unit increases maximum cable distance
- Huge Video bandwidth up to 500MHz (1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz)
- Simultaneous monitor display (works best using identical monitor resolutions)
- Plug-and-play, no extra software needed. Always-on operation.
- Package includes Australian Mains Adapter
- Supports VGA/ SVGA / XGA / SXGA / UXGA / WUXGA / FHD and more
- Colour: Black
*Note: Extra-long VGA cables and VGA cables of low quality may limit the maximum available resolution. For the besst 1080p support, we recommend using quality VGA cables no longer than 20m, or shorter whenever possible.Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Written on 6th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Discover the easiest way to connect your laptop to one or more additional screens with our handy visual guide. [Read More
Blog Category: How To Guides Tags: VGA, How To Guides, AV Signal Converters, Multi-Displays, Adapters, Video Conversion, Tech Guides, Buying Guide, Display Devices, USB Devices, USB Type-C, Thunderbolt
Written on 27th May, 2014 by Cable Chick
Learn everything there is to know about VGA, including the difference between 14-pin and 15-pin VGA cables, and why it's important to get the right one! [Read More
Written on 11th Nov, 2013 by Cable Chick
Some cables can run twenty metres. Some top out at five. In this article, we examine the limitations on a variety of common formats, and what the pitfalls are to breaking through the length limit barrier. [Read More