Output music from up to 6 pairs of speakers
Switches a single bare-wire stereo source between up to 6 sets of stereo speakers. Select one, some or all pairs to play the source audio simultaneously.
Got several sets of speakers that you need all wired at once, but want to activate and deactivate them with the push of a button? This simple switching box can get the job done without any fuss. You plug your receiver/amplifier's bare-wire outputs into the unit, then hook up your stereo speaker pairs and you're ready to go. With internal protection circuitry, this speaker switch box is great for audio showrooms for comparing speaker quality, and it's just as good for in the home for switching between your main set and a quieter pair for the kids, or for multi-zone stereo selecting and switching.
It's a solid unit with a metal chassis, and it requires no additional power whatsoever. You simply connect up to 6 pairs of speakers to your amplifier and select any number of these speaker pairs to play music simultaneously!
This is the stereo speaker switch you've been waiting for! Simple and effective, just like all the great Cable Chick products!
This little essential has:
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Cable Chick 12-Month Warranty!
- Push-button 6-Way Stereo Speaker Selector/Switcher with Internal Protection
- Compatible with Amplifiers / Receivers up to 150 Watts per channel
- Outputs sound to one pair, some pairs or all connected speaker pairs
- No power required - divides power from your amplifier
- Suitable with all speakers connected via bare copper speaker wire up to 14AWG
- Dimensions: 285x180x55 mm (WxLxH)
- Colour: Black
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Written on 29th Oct, 2014 by Cable Chick
Knowing how data moves between your home entertainment components is an important first step to troubleshooting problems and connecting new devices. [Read More
Blog Category: Technology Guides Tags: HDMI, AV Switches, How To Guides, Essential Reading, Tech Guides, Speakers, Home Theatre, AV Splitters, Projectors, Televisions, Display Devices
Written on 5th Feb, 2014 by Cable Chick
Incredible portable sound doesn't have to cost a fortune! [Read More
Written on 29th Jan, 2014 by Cable Chick
Too many cables and not enough sockets? Find out which helpful device will bridge the gap! [Read More
Written on 11th Nov, 2013 by Cable Chick
Some cables can run twenty metres. Some top out at five. In this article, we examine the limitations on a variety of common formats, and what the pitfalls are to breaking through the length limit barrier. [Read More