Compatible with all DisplayPort DP++ sockets for connectivity with a display device via DisplayPort to VGA, DVI or HDMI (one at any time)!
This 3-in-1 DisplayPort to VGA, DVI & HDMI Cable Adapter lets you connect FROM a DisplayPort source TO a monitor or TV featuring VGA, DVI or HDMI input (only one connection at a time). Finally an inexpensive, compact and versatile adapter to cover all your DisplayPort backwards compatibility needs!
Troubled by the connectivity options available on your DisplayPort equipped computer? Be troubled no more as Cable Chick has simplified your connection conundrum with this handy 3-in-1 DisplayPort (DP) adapter. With a male DisplayPort connector to plug straight into your computer, this convenient adapter offers three female sockets - VGA, DVI & HDMI - so you can establish a connection to practically any display device.
All the product specs are top-shelf, with a fully spec'ed DisplayPort v1.1 male plug, with HDCP support and will output resolutions up to 1080p/60Hz. In addition to video, this adapter can also handle audio (when using the HDMI output). All you'll need are some snazzy HDMI, DVI or VGA cables to go with your shiny new adapter!
The rest is smooth sailing! The Display-Port adapter is plug-and-play so you'll be up and running in no time. Just check your device's manual or look for the DP++ symbol to know if your source can support output to these other formats.
**Please note that as with most DisplayPort to HDMI, DVI or VGA adapters, this cable only works in a single direction, with DisplayPort as the source**
Check out these cool featues
- Connects your DisplayPort equipped source device to a monitor, projector, or TV which accepts VGA / DVI / HDMI inputs
- Compatible with all DP++ compatible DisplayPort sockets
- Plug and play native support on most DisplayPort devices
- 5 year Cable Chick Warranty
- 15cm DisplayPort v1.1 (Male) to VGA, DVI or HDMI (Female) Cabled Adapter
- Designed for connecting a Display Port device to a VGA, DVI or HDMI equipped display
- Compatible with all DisplayPort DP++ equipred devices
- Nickle silver plated connectors for optimal signal quality
- Supports DVI & HDMI signals such as 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p, and VGA up to 1600x1200
- Powered from DisplayPort source
- Full support for HDCP ver. 1.2 over compatible connections
- DisplayPort device with the ability to output VGA, DVI & HDMI is required
- Only one output may be used at any time
- Colour: Black with silver connectors
- Different devices and product models may feature different connectors. Please check your device has a DisplayPort output before ordering this product
DisplayPort Compatibility Note
DisplayPort (DP) adapters are not bi-directional, and require a DP output which is DP++ (Dual Mode) compatible. When a DisplayPort to HDMI adapter is connected to a DP++ (Dual-Mode) output, the output device senses the presence of the adapter/cable and sends HDMI signals over the DisplayPort connector rather than DisplayPort signals. No signal conversion is performed by the adapter. HDMI signals are merely passed through.
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Written on 25th Nov, 2020 by Cable Chick
Make the most of 4K content with our handy connectivity guide! It covers cables, switchers, splitters and all the major 4K content sources available today. [Read More
Written on 20th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Learn about USB Type-C Alt Modes like Thunderbolt 3 and DisplayPort, and what products you can find this feature on! [Read More
Written on 6th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Discover the easiest way to connect your laptop to one or more additional screens with our handy visual guide. [Read More
Blog Category: How To Guides Tags: VGA, How To Guides, AV Signal Converters, Multi-Displays, Adapters, Video Conversion, Tech Guides, Buying Guide, Display Devices, USB Devices, USB Type-C, Thunderbolt
Written on 29th Oct, 2013 by Cable Chick
We hear the terms 'active' and 'passive' attributed to cables and equipment all the time. But what does it mean? Which one is better? Which one do you really need? We clarify the difference and explain how to choose between them. [Read More
Blog Category: Technology Guides Tags: HDMI, DisplayPort, AV Switches, AV Signal Converters, Active Devices, Passive Devices, Multi-Displays, Adapters, Full HD 1080p, Essential Reading, Video Conversion, Tech Guides, AV Splitters