Empower your mobile devices!
Our Micro USB cables are finally here to empower all your Micro-USB enabled devices! Quickly becoming the defacto standard on most portable electronics, the Micro-B USB connector is powering most of today's electronics - from Android Smartphones to Power Banks and Tablets. So what's all that mean?.. it means you'll probably need a few of these handy cables hanging around for charging and data connection purposes!
This particular cable, the Type Micro-B 5-pin USB plug, is only 7mm across and contains five pins for data and power transmission. Expect to see these cables on the current crop of next-gen phones such as HTC and Android models, as well as select cameras and other super-slim and super-small electronic equipment. As you'd expect our cable is fully USB 2.0 compliant, with hi-speed data transmission and charging capability. At the other end, you get a standard Type A 'full size' USB plug for connecting to your PC, Media Centre or an aftermarket charger, etc.
Because the MicroUSB cables are all so similar, the easiest way to check you're buying the right one is to check the supplied cable with the picture above. If you don't have a cable, perhaps compare our photo with the port on your device (you cen even measure it to be doubly sure). This one has been tested in-house on a Samsung Galaxy S (also compatible with Samsung Galaxy S 2), and it's on par with the cable that came with the phone.
- 5 Year Cable Chick Warranty!
- 2 meter USB 2.0 Premium Cable (USB Type Changer) - WHITE
- USB A Male to USB Micro-B 5 Pin Male
- Transmission Speeds up to 480Mbps
- Shielded for minimal data loss
- Durable construction for rugged applications
- Suitable for all USB devices including USB-powered peripherals and charging
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S / S2 (aka: Micro USB / MHL Port)
- Colour: White
Cable Chick Tip: Although very common, not all mobile phones and cameras have Micro-B 5 Pin USB ports, so check your device manual for compatibility before purchase. Some manufacturers even have their own unique cable versions which may not be compatible with the Micro-USB standard shown here.
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Written on 26th Jan, 2022 by Cable Chick
Check out the impressive new capabilities of HDMI 2.1 hardware, the fancy cables needed to link them, and learn who will benefit the most. [Read More
Written on 25th Nov, 2020 by Cable Chick
Make the most of 4K content with our handy connectivity guide! It covers cables, switchers, splitters and all the major 4K content sources available today. [Read More
Written on 20th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Learn about USB Type-C Alt Modes like Thunderbolt 3 and DisplayPort, and what products you can find this feature on! [Read More
Written on 29th March, 2016 by Cable Chick
What is USB Type-C? How does it fit in with existing versions of USB? USB Type-C and USB 3.1 Gen 2 are explained simply in our in-depth article on the latest reversible connector! [Read More
Written on 18th Nov, 2015 by Cable Chick
USB OTG (On-the-Go) is a powerful feature of many Android smartphones and tablets. Learn how to take advantage of it today! [Read More
Blog Category: Technology Guides Tags: Adapters, Memory & Storage, Tech Guides, USB, USB 3.0, Tablet Accessories, Ethernet Adapters, Gaming, Smartphones, USB Cables, USB Devices, USB Type-C
Written on 5th May, 2015 by Cable Chick
Meet the exclusive new lineup of Avencore Coiled USB cables - only at Cable Chick! [Read More