Wow! 10m DisplayPort cables are finally here supporting 1080p/60Hz over 10 metres!
You've found this page because you have the need, nay, the desire to hook up a DisplayPort source (I'm guessing your Apple notebook or gaming PC?) to a DisplayPort monitor that just happens to be 10m away(I'm guessing you're on the couch?). Either that, or you've been randomly clicking through my website looking for uǝppıɥ sǝbɐssǝɯ. Whatever the case, the 'DisplayPort over distance' problem needs a solution, and I just happen to have one right here, which is good since this is a page on a web store entitled '10m DisplayPort Cable'!
What our long DP cable can do for you is provide the best possible Full HD @ 60Hz content, and in some cases higher resolutions like 1440p/60Hz can be supported. All you need is some compatible DisplayPort 1.2 hardware and a supporting DisplayPort display to make it happen! 7.1 audio and DPCP compatibility are also in the bag. 10m is quite a ways for DisplayPort, but we've proven these guys can handle it.
VESA Certified to HBR2 standards, this cable is capable of all current DisplayPort features including 3D, HD, Multi-Channel Audio and more.
Ultra HD 4K note: While it is possible to achieve Ultra HD 4K resolutions @ 30Hz with this cable, limitations of the DisplayPort standard over long cables means UHD support is unreliable, and so we cannot promise support for resolutions above 1920x1080 @ 60Hz.
- 5 year Cable Chick Warranty
- 10m Premium DisplayPort Cable (Male to Male)
- Designed for Full HD 1080p @ 60Hz applications
- Supports most signals such as 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p@60Hz!
- 7.1 HD audio formats such True HD and DTS HD are fully supported
- Up to 21.6 Gbps Data tranfer rate
- Full Support for HDCP ver. 1.2 and DPCP (Display Port Content Protection)
- Colour: Black
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Written on 25th Nov, 2020 by Cable Chick
Make the most of 4K content with our handy connectivity guide! It covers cables, switchers, splitters and all the major 4K content sources available today. [Read More
Written on 20th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Learn about USB Type-C Alt Modes like Thunderbolt 3 and DisplayPort, and what products you can find this feature on! [Read More
Written on 6th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Discover the easiest way to connect your laptop to one or more additional screens with our handy visual guide. [Read More
Blog Category: How To Guides Tags: VGA, How To Guides, AV Signal Converters, Multi-Displays, Adapters, Video Conversion, Tech Guides, Buying Guide, Display Devices, USB Devices, USB Type-C, Thunderbolt
Written on 26th Sept, 2019 by Cable Chick
Does your PC monitor have both DisplayPort and HDMI sockets and you're having trouble choosing which one to use? The answer may surprise you. [Read More
Written on 17th July, 2019 by Cable Chick
Thunderbolt® is an impressive technology, but it can be hard to fully understand. Read our blog on Thunderbolt, Mini-DisplayPort, and USB-C to learn how they all work. [Read More
Written on 16th Feb, 2017 by Cable Chick
HDMI 2.0a content used to have a problem with long HDMI cables. Not any longer! Avencore has broken the bandwidth barrier to deliver 4K60 & HDR content up to 100 metres. [Read More