Featuring the latest revolution USB 3.1 Type-C™ connector for connectivity with the latest mobile computing devices!
Enjoy resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz with this USB Type-C™ USB 3.1 to DisplayPort Cable. Connect any DisplayPort display to your shiny new MacBook, Chromebook, Laptop or Smart Phone via a Thunderbolt-ready Type-C USB socket.
USB Type-C is the "it" thing right now, with manufacturers rushing to put a Type-C socket on every new device that hits the market, but aside from the 10Gbps transfer rates and reversible plug design, many Type-C devices also feature Thunderbolt compatibility for AV output functions, effectively giving very flexible monitor options on even the smallest devices.
If you have a Thunderbolt-ready Type-C device, this ideal 1.8m cable can connect it to any DisplayPort Monitor. It's all plug and play, without the need for special drivers (other than the ones bundled with your motherboard for you DIY PC enthusiasts out there).
Resolution support is dependent on your hardware, but 1080p should be available on most devices and up to Ultra HD 4K@60Hz can also be achieved. Please check your individual device specifications or user manual for details on USB features and functions.
- 5 Year Cable Chick Warranty!
- 1m USB 3.1 Type-C to DisplayPort Cable (Type-C Male to DisplayPort Male)
- Supports up to DisplayPort v1.2
- UP to 4K Ultra HD at 60hz is supported
- Requires video-ready USB 3.1 Type-C output socket
- Supports video and audio where available
- Colour: Aluminium Alloy Shell with Black Cable
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Written on 25th Nov, 2020 by Cable Chick
Make the most of 4K content with our handy connectivity guide! It covers cables, switchers, splitters and all the major 4K content sources available today. [Read More
Written on 20th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Learn about USB Type-C Alt Modes like Thunderbolt 3 and DisplayPort, and what products you can find this feature on! [Read More
Written on 6th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Discover the easiest way to connect your laptop to one or more additional screens with our handy visual guide. [Read More
Blog Category: How To Guides Tags: VGA, How To Guides, AV Signal Converters, Multi-Displays, Adapters, Video Conversion, Tech Guides, Buying Guide, Display Devices, USB Devices, USB Type-C, Thunderbolt
Written on 16th Oct, 2019 by Cable Chick
Incorrectly made DisplayPort cables can cause boot issues on PCs. Find out why this was ever a problem and how correctly manufactured cables aren't affected. [Read More
Written on 17th July, 2019 by Cable Chick
Thunderbolt® is an impressive technology, but it can be hard to fully understand. Read our blog on Thunderbolt, Mini-DisplayPort, and USB-C to learn how they all work. [Read More
Written on 29th March, 2016 by Cable Chick
What is USB Type-C? How does it fit in with existing versions of USB? USB Type-C and USB 3.1 Gen 2 are explained simply in our in-depth article on the latest reversible connector! [Read More