Bundle your cables up the quick and simple way.
The tangle of cables in behind your home theatre or computer can get out of hand in a hurry. If left unattended, it can quickly become host to an army of militant dust bunnies which can be insidious and (possibly) life-threatening. But waging war on the fluffy hordes doesn't have to be a heated battle. With a length of Tiger Wrap on hand, you can eliminate the leading cause of cable mess (that being messy cables) in seconds.
Avencore Tiger Wrap is designed to be easily applied to existing cable runs without needing to unplug everything first, allowing for most installations to continue operating while you put on their body-armour. So long as you can clip over the bundle with the included tool, applying Tiger Wrap is as easy as sliding on the Wrap while moving the clip along your cable run.
Tiger Wrap doesn't just make things look tidy, either. It provides an extra layer of protection against physical damage and tangles, and makes it easier to access and maintain your equipment. Along with some cable labels and maybe a zip-tie or two, Tiger Wrap is a critical part of your cable management solution whether it is on display for all to see or hidden in the depths of your tech empire.
You get 1.5 metres of Tiger Wrap in each bag, but you can cut it short easily or use multiple lengths as needed.
Can also be easily removed and reused elsewhere as needed.
Avencore Tiger Wrap 16mm:
- 5-Year Avencore Replacement Warranty
- Easy Cable Tidy Bundling Cover
- Includes Applicator Tool
- ~16mm Inner Diameter
- 13mm to 17mm nominal cable bundle size
- 1.5m Length
- High Durability PE plastic
- Flexible and Reusable
- For Indoor Home and Office use
- Cut to Length with scissors or snips
- Colour: Black
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 3rd June, 2023
Hi can you let me know how to use the clip in this cable tidy?
"The clip is used to help create the cable loom as the comb shape of the wrap is tedious to open by hand.
1. Group all the cables together and place the through-hole of the clip around them at one end of the run (don't start in the middle). If the clip does not close, you have too many cables.
2. Push the Tiger Wrap onto the 'horn' of the clip and keep pushing until the wrap starts to cover the cables.
3. Now, the easiest method is to both push the Tiger Wrap on, and also move the clip along your cables.
4. Depending on your cable configuration, you can add new cables or release bundled cables by carefully opening the clip and changing the bundle as necessary before continuing."
Have a question about this product?