Great value Dual Socket HDMI Wall Plate - Now Supprting HDMI v1.4 Specification!
Do you remember the Premium Home Theatre HDMI Wall Plate? Well, you can never have too much of a good thing, and this port was so good we had to add an extra one ;) And they've taken to each other like a duck to water, working perfectly together to make sure your home theatre is as tidy as possible.
Just as with the single port version, this Premium Dual 2x HDMI Wall Plate is built to blend in with your current crop of electrical outlets, allowing you to add new cabling inside your walls, floors and ceilings, or even upgrade your existing or unused socket plates with the new standard in High-Definition signals. You'll have hardcore resolutions up to 4K running through your walls in no time thanks to all-female, horizontally-spaced connectors. All you'll need is a few regular male-to-male HDMI cables for inside and outside the wall and you're all set!
So, if you need double the action in your home theatre, consider this Dual 2x wall plate. It's ideal for your HDMI cabling needs, and comes with our standard five-year cable chick warranty! Now that's hard to beat.
- 5 Year Cable Chick Warranty!
- 24k Gold Plated Terminals
- 2 x HDMI High Speed female connectors with horizontal termination
- Full HDCP compliance
- 10.2Gbps HDMI v1.4 Bandwidth
- HDMI connector supports 480p, 480i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p & 4K
- 2 x White Mounting Screws
- 1 x Custom Design AV Wall Plate Bracket
- 1 x Custom Design AV Cover Plate Facier
- Australian standard single-gang wall plate size
- No soldering required
- Dimensions: 70 x 115mm
- Mounting Hole Size: 56mm x 95mm
- Colour: White
Cable Chick Hint: This wall plate does not feature a signal repeater, so your combined cable length (from device to device) should not exceed the rated maximum for your particular HDMI cable quality.
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Written on 16th Dec, 2019 by Cable Chick
Take your entertainment to the next level with our handy tips on upgrading your home theatre. From small budgets to big-ticket enhancements, we've got a tip or two for you! [Read More
Written on 3rd Oct, 2019 by Cable Chick
If you've upgraded to a 4K television but haven't replaced your HDMI cables in years, you might be missing out on some great new features - especially if you have long cable runs or in-wall HDMI installations. [Read More
Written on 12th April, 2017 by Cable Chick
Flat. Thin. Braided. Coiled. HDMI can now provide solutions to just about every cabling quandary imaginable. Come on in and meet the team! [Read More
Written on 16th Feb, 2017 by Cable Chick
HDMI 2.0a content used to have a problem with long HDMI cables. Not any longer! Avencore has broken the bandwidth barrier to deliver 4K60 & HDR content up to 100 metres. [Read More
Written on 25th August, 2016 by Cable Chick
Cable Chick is now stocking the Platinum Series TOSLINK Optical Audio range from Avencore! [Read More
Written on 24th March, 2016 by Cable Chick
Use your remote control in remote locations with our IR Extending HDMI Splitter! [Read More
Posted: 26th July, 2007
Can you supply them in black?
"Sorry, but these HDMI wallplates are only available in white currently. However if you are a little adventurous, you could spray paint the face plate black!"
Posted: 4th Sept, 2014
Hi - is this product fully HDMI 1.4 compliant? Does it support 3D 1080p, 4K x 2K resolutions, HEC and ARC?
"Yes. All of our HDMI wall plates are connected on all 19 pins with quality copper connections for total forwards and backwards compatibility with all HDMI features including ARC, CEC, 3D, 4K and more."
Have a question about this product?