Duplicate a single HDMI signal to 8 displays simultaneously!
Duplicates HDMI video and audio from a single HDMI source device and delivers it simultaneously to 8 connected displays. Support for HDMI v2.0 signals means resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz are supported, perfect for installation in the media room, the office, and commercial shop displays.
You'll find this amazing HDMI splitter already deployed across hundreds of retail showrooms, displaying Full HD content to multiple displays day after day.
Avencore's impressive HDMI v1.3b 1x8 Splitter specialises in taking one HDMI source, and cloning it to show on up to EIGHT different HDMI-compatible displays (including TVs, monitors and projectors) at once. The splitter does the work of negotiating the best common resolution between all displays and all eight ports remain active at all times for clear simultaneous video and audio distribution.
Of course, being powered, this splitter also helps you extend your cable runs by equalising your signals and re-clocking them before passing them on. You can even daisy-chain multiple splitters for even bigger video networks!
HDMI up to 1080p @ 60Hz is supported, as well as Blu-ray 3D (assuming all displays are also 3D-ready) and many other HDMI v1.3b features such as Dolby AC3, DTS 7.1 & DSD, deep colour and more.
Compatibility notice: Due to content protection issues, this product is not compatible with AppleTV. Compatibility with Foxtel IQ2 has been comfirmed as of May 2016.
Inputs and Outputs include:
- 1 x HDMI 1.3b Input
- 8 x HDMI 1.3b Outputs
Fully HDMI v1.3b & HDCP 1.2 Compliant
Package contents include:
- Avencore 8-Way HDMI Splitter (1x8 HDMI Distribution Amplifier)
- 240v Mains Power Adaptor
- User Guide
Abilities and Features:
- 12 Month Cable Chick Replacement Warranty!
- 1x8 HDMI 2.0 Splitter
- Run up to 8 displays simultaneously from one HDMI source
- Fully HDMI v2.0 compliant
- HDR & Deep Colour Support
- Supports: VGA/SVGA/XGA/SXGA/UXGA/FHD/UHD up to 2160p
- Suits all popular output resolutions: 576i, 576p, 720i, 720p, 1080i,1080p and beyond!
- Powered unit: can extend your HDMI cable runs by amplifying and equalising signals
- Colour: Black metal casing
- Note: This product is factory direct, as such is unbranded and without retail packaging (we'll package it well with bubble-wrap however!)
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Written on 25th Nov, 2020 by Cable Chick
Make the most of 4K content with our handy connectivity guide! It covers cables, switchers, splitters and all the major 4K content sources available today. [Read More
Written on 6th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Discover the easiest way to connect your laptop to one or more additional screens with our handy visual guide. [Read More
Blog Category: How To Guides Tags: VGA, How To Guides, AV Signal Converters, Multi-Displays, Adapters, Video Conversion, Tech Guides, Buying Guide, Display Devices, USB Devices, USB Type-C, Thunderbolt
Written on 16th Feb, 2017 by Cable Chick
HDMI 2.0a content used to have a problem with long HDMI cables. Not any longer! Avencore has broken the bandwidth barrier to deliver 4K60 & HDR content up to 100 metres. [Read More
Written on 24th March, 2016 by Cable Chick
Use your remote control in remote locations with our IR Extending HDMI Splitter! [Read More
Written on 2nd March, 2015 by Cable Chick
Hooked up the HDMI cable but can't get any sound? Follow our simple how-to guide! Also works for DisplayPort and Thunderbolt. [Read More
Written on 29th Oct, 2014 by Cable Chick
Knowing how data moves between your home entertainment components is an important first step to troubleshooting problems and connecting new devices. [Read More
Blog Category: Technology Guides Tags: HDMI, AV Switches, How To Guides, Essential Reading, Tech Guides, Speakers, Home Theatre, AV Splitters, Projectors, Televisions, Display Devices
Posted: 24th July, 2014
Will this work with a Macbook pro?
Graphics are : AMD Radeon HD 6770M 1024 MB?
"Unfortunately not under iOS. Specifications for this product state: Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, or Linux 2.6.x or higher is required. Unless you were dual booting to a compatible Windows OS on your Macbook, this product will not work."
Have a question about this product?