VGA is an very high quality analog standard, commonly found on Computer Monitors, LCD Screens, Plasma Displays, Desktop & Notbook Computers & most Projectors. Generally speaking, VGA leads offer the highest image quality before switching to Digital inputs like DVI & HDMI.
Our VGA leads are specifically manufactured to meet Australia's high standards and feature a Double Sheilding and a Ferrite core for the optimal EMI and RFI screening protection. This built quality assures the best resolution and image fidelity that can be achieved over such a long distance.
We've tested our 20M VGA cable at 1080p! While not as crisp as digital, a true 1080p video signal is easily possible with this 20m VGA Male to Male. Compared to 10m VGA, the 1080p signal is only slightly softer, and would not be noticeable at regular viewing distances for most HDTVs. Great for projectors, too!
- Cable Chick 5 Year Warranty!!!
- High-end Double Sheilded VGA Cable!
- Superior manufacturing quality and materials.
- 1080p compatible on suitable hardware
- Ferrite core for the optimal EMI and RFI screening protection!
- Colour: Black with Silver Connectors