High-end 3m VGA Male (15 Pin) to VGA Male (15 Pin) Cable for connecting a device with Female analog VGA connectors.
Also known as a DSUB or Monitor Cable.
VGA is an very high quality analog standard, commonly found on computer monitors, LCD/LED screens, plasma displays, desktop & Notebook computers & most projectors. Generally speaking, VGA leads offer the highest image quality before switching to digital inputs like DVI & HDMI.
Our VGA leads are specifically manufactured to meet Australia's high standards and feature a double sheilded Ferrite core for the optimal EMI and RFI screening protection.
Our VGA products are part of our new range of AV cables we have sourced without the expensive retail packaging so we can offer amazing quality & value!
- Cable Chick 5 Year Warranty!!!
- High-end Double Sheilded VGA Cable!
- All 15 pins are connected
- All pins are wired straight-through
- Ferrite core for the optimal EMI and RFI screening protection!
- Colour: Black with Silver Connectors
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Written on 28th August, 2023 by Cable Chick
The relentless pursuit of the ultimate home entertainment experience has seen breathtaking evolutions in display technologies over recent years. It seems like only yesterday we were blown away by the clarity of HD video and now, just as we are considering the upgrade to 4K, a new contender has entered the ring. [Read More
Written on 5th April, 2023 by Cable Chick
Check out our top tips for fixing this uncommon but frustrating HDMI no-signal issue. [Read More
Written on 26th Jan, 2022 by Cable Chick
Check out the impressive new capabilities of HDMI 2.1 hardware, the fancy cables needed to link them, and learn who will benefit the most. [Read More
Written on 25th Nov, 2020 by Cable Chick
Make the most of 4K content with our handy connectivity guide! It covers cables, switchers, splitters and all the major 4K content sources available today. [Read More
Written on 20th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Learn about USB Type-C Alt Modes like Thunderbolt 3 and DisplayPort, and what products you can find this feature on! [Read More
Written on 6th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Discover the easiest way to connect your laptop to one or more additional screens with our handy visual guide. [Read More
Blog Category: How To Guides Tags: VGA, How To Guides, AV Signal Converters, Multi-Displays, Adapters, Video Conversion, Tech Guides, Buying Guide, Display Devices, USB Devices, USB Type-C, Thunderbolt