High-bandwidth VGA video with 3.5mm stereo audio duplication in a compact metal case
Duplicates a single VGA & 3.5mm stereo source device (eg: laptop or PC) to show on up to two connected displays. Supports monitors with built-in speakers or separate stereo speaker systems using 3.5mm AUX input.
Cable Chick is here with another winner! Designed for industry professionals, corporate settings, commercial presentation arrays and similar extreme applications, the Avencore Powered 2-Way VGA Splitter with Audio (500Mhz) supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (including 1080p) when splitting one source of PC video between two monitors. This is achieved without signal or image degradation, and the powered unit can repeat images up to 40 metres depending on resolution. Audio is also supported via 3.5mm stereo jacks. Great stuff!
As an added bonus, you can cascade (daisy-chain) multiple splitters together up to four levels, allowing for exacting control over multi-monitor displays in retail or trade show environments alike. It'll perform even in busy environments where it may encounter abuse, because the important parts are protected by a solid metal casing. And, since it can handle industrial applications, you know it'll perform faultlessly in home and office environments, too.
Input & Outputs:
- 1 x VGA Input + 3.5mm stereo audio
- 2 x VGA Outputs + 3.5mm stereo audio
- 1 x 2-Way VGA Splitter Unit
- 1 x 240v Power Pack (AUS)
- 1 x User guide
2-Way VGA Distribution Amplifier features:
Why shop with Cable Chick
- 12 Month Cable Chick Replacement Warranty!
- 2-port video splitter with enhanced video bandwidth and audio support
- Control 2 monitors to display the same video output source from a single PC
- Daisy-chain support up to 4 levels for scalable monitor port capacity
- Best possible video signal over distance using quality VGA cables (not included)
- Huge Video bandwidth up to 500 MHz (1920x1200 pixels @ 60Hz)
- Simultaneous monitor display and audio duplication
- Power LED indicator for power status monitoring
- Plug-and-play, no extra software needed
- Compatible with all VGA hardware and all operating systems
- Supports VGA/ SVGA / XGA / SXGA / UXGA/ QXGA and Multisync display
- Colour: Black
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
(1st August, 2011)
Product Review by Linda,
I recently purchased the High-End Powered 2-Way VGA Splitter (400MHz) from Cable Chick for use with a laptop for splitting the VGA output to 2 different screens for training purposes. Because of the quality of the splitting I can put the screens in different areas of the room enabling everyone to see what I am doing on the laptop. It is fantastic for training or displays. The screens do not need to be close together and I was able to use standard VGA cables with it, which made setup very easy. And it works well with a VGA extension as well. I have dealt with Cable Chick for a lot of different products now, and this one, as per the others, has been of good quality and the details provided on the website are always accurate and match the product. It is nice to know that what you see and what you order are what you receive. Delivery was very prompt considering our location 1600ks from Sydney the item was ordered on the Thursday and received in the post on the following Monday. Once again thank you Cable Chick.
(13th May, 2011)
Product Review by Freddy,
This High-End Powered 2-Way VGA Splitter works great, the signal is clear (because of the active boosting), even after an additional 30m cable at the end, supporting high resolutions and refresh rates, all in a compact little box at a very fine price. The order was here the next day, even beating CableChick's own express shipping policy, great service!
Posted: 22nd July, 2008
Will this be ok for 480i & 480p?
"Yes, this will work for both 480i and 480p."
Posted: 4th Sept, 2009
Does it amplify the video signal?
"Yes it does"
Posted: 10th Nov, 2014
Does this support different types of monitors at the same time? Eg an old Samsung TV alongside a newer Dell PC monitor. Is it possible to have different resolutions on each?
"Yes, it supports all VGA-ready displays, both old and new. Unfortunately the nature of a splitter requires it to use the lowest common resolution available between the connected displays, as it can only draw data from a single output device. To have each display show different content at different resolutions, two outputs would be required on the source device rather than a splitter."
Posted: 16th Jan, 2017
I'm planning to install this item on a boat. Can you please advise the unit input DC voltage so I can set up a direct DC supply rather than through a 230V AC transformer?
"This unit has a 5V-1A input."
Have a question about this product?