Foxtel-compatible HDMI Smart-Switch with 4K@30Hz support
This 5-Input HDMI Switch supports HDMI v1.4 for 1080p 2D/3D and Ultra HD 4K @ 30Hz. Intelligent & automatic HDMI switching directs one of five inputs to a single display or receiver. Includes a remote control and IR extension for hiding the switch out of sight. Easily adds more devices to your home theatre!
The Avencore Halon Series 5-Port HDMI Smart-Switcher with Remote Control pairs perfectly with your Blu-ray and streaming-based home entertainment system with Ultra HD 4K support up to 30Hz for all your movie and TV series enjoyment. A great help when your TV or Receiver has run out of HDMI sockets and you need to expand to accomodate more media boxes!
The included IR remote control sends its commands to an external IR module accessory (included), so you can tuck the HDMI switcher out of view, leaving just the IR receiver visible to pick up the button presses from the the included remote. The switch can also be cycled through active connections via push-button and automatically selects the most recent, currently active connection when a devices is turned off.
Compatibility: This product has been tested in Feb 2018 to be compatible with FOXTEL, including Foxtel IQ3 models, and the latest Apple TV (Gen 4).
This five-port switch requires power, includes an Australian 240v mains power pack.
- 12 Month Cable Chick Warranty!
- 5 x HDMI v1.4 Inputs
- 1 x HDMI v1.4 Output
- Switch Method: IR Remote Control + Push-button on Switch
- Includes Remote Control, IR Extension Module & Power Pack
- LED Port Selection Indicators
- Full HDCP pass-through
- Bandwidth - 300MHz, 12-bit per channel (36-bit total)
- 1080p, 3D and Blu-ray 4K compatible
- Formats Supported: VGA/SVGA/XGA/SXGA/UXGA, HDTV resolution up to 1080p 3D, and 2160p/30Hz
- Size: 82(W) x 60(D) x 20(H)mm
- Colour: Black
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 15th April, 2008
Can this switch operate in reverse, for example, one input to two outputs?
"No, it will only work in one direction, two inputs to one output."
Posted: 1st Feb, 2016
Is this switch USB or 240V powered?
"This switch includes a 240v power pack (Australian mains plug)"
Posted: 2nd June, 2016
I noticed that testing had been successful for the 4th gen. Apple TV with the Powered 5-Port HDMI v1.4 Switch with Remote & IR Receiver. Would this also imply that a 3rd gen. Apple TV device should be fine? I had been waiting for a few months for new stock of the passive 4-Port HDMI Switchers to come in but that looks to still be July until they arrive. Personally I prefer the remote control option over a passive switch anyway?
"Yes, we believe they should be backwards compatible down through the older model Apple TV devices. We don't foresee any issues using this switch with Apple TV 3rd Gen."
Posted: 6th Feb, 2017
Can this be used for non-3d TVs/players?
"Absolutely. It is fully compatible with 2D video."
Have a question about this product?