Connect 2x extra HDMI displays to your PC or Mac with Mirror & Extension Functions!
Need a HDMI output for your PC Desktop or Notebook? Need 2x output displays?? Only have 1x spare USB port?? Well here's the answer!
Play games, watch movies and run advertising displays on your big screen from any Windows PC with this USB 3.0 Display Adapter. It kind of works like an external video card - giving your computer an extra versatile video output which can do just about anything. Mirror or extend your desktop space up to three times using multiple adapters for work-flow productivity or public displays. Or give yourself the extra space needed for extreme spreadsheeting or video editing!
Works with both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 computers, from Windows XP to Windows 10 and MacOS (drivers included. see instruction manual).
All it takes is an available USB port and the included drivers to get up and running. Then you're good to go with 1080p HD video on both screens, or connect to DVI with a HDMI to DVI-D Adapter, or HDMI to DVI-D Cable! Also included on the adapter is a 3.5mm audio port for your headphones or speakers as well as a USB3.0 port for a keyboard or mouse.
Now you can enjoy full 1080p HD video and 5.1 digital audio from any PC (NOTE: audio only available through one of the HDMI ports, not both, these are marked on the adapter). Supports higher resolutions from USB 3.0 computers up to 1920 x 1080p @ 60Hz, USB 2.0 Ports can achieve a maximum resolution of 800 x 600
- 12 Month Replacement Warranty
- USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Video Adapter
- Extends or mirrors your PC or Mac to two addtional monitors
- HD TV, projector & PC monitor compatible
- Resolutions up to 1920x1080@60Hz from USB 3.0
- Resolutions up to 800x600@60Hz from USB 2.0
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Win 10
- Supports MacOS
- Standard and widescreen formats supported
- Compatible with all HDMI and DVI-D TV's and monitors
- Compatible with any of our HDMI or HDMI to DVI-D Cables (sold separately)
- Easy Install - requires USB 3.0 or 2.0 Type-A socket
- Powered by the USB port - no mains socket required!
- 1 x USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Graphics Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 11th Sept, 2014
Hi Does the USB to HDMI & DVI @ 1080p Display Adapter (USB 3.0 - PC or Mac)(code SW8710)
work the same with USB 2? We are wanting this sort of adapter for use with a laptop and HDMI television. Thanks, from Mishka?
"Thanks for your question Mishka. This adapter is designed for USB 3.0 and requires a USB 3.0 SuperSpeed connection for full operation, however we have a similar USB 2.0 to HDMI
product you can use with USB 2.0 ports.
Please note that these USB adapters are mainly designed to add extra displays to your computer for a multi-display setup (like an extended desktop). If you simply wish to connect your laptop to your television, there may be other connectivity options.
If you'd like to explore these options, please send an enquiry via our contact page
, detailing the ports on your laptop."
Posted: 2nd Dec, 2015
Is this compatible with Windows 10 x64?
"We haven't tested this product with Windows 10 ourselves but the manufacturer states on their website that the latest drivers will work on a Windows 10 machine."
Posted: 20th June, 2016
Is this product compatible with Linux?
"I have checked the DisplayLink website and I'm afraid they currently only offer drivers for Windows and OSX based systems."
Posted: 4th August, 2020
Does this adaptor require another driver to be loaded on my laptop ?
"Yes. The DisplayLink software must be installed (either from the disc included or from the latest version on the DisplayLink website) to operate this video adapter."
Have a question about this product?