VGA is an very high quality analog standard, commonly found on Computer Monitors, LCD Screens, Plasma Displays, Desktop & Notbook Computers & most Projectors. Generally speaking, VGA leads offer the highest image quality before switching to Digital inputs like DVI & HDMI.
Our VGA leads are specifically manufactured to meet Australia's high standards and feature a Double Sheilding and a Ferrite core for the optimal EMI and RFI screening protection. This built quality assures the best resolution and image fidelity that can be achieved over such a long distance. While shorter lengths of VGA can achieve 1080p, this 25m length may step down to a lower resolution to combat bandwith loss. If you require a specific high resolution over an extended length, please consider our VGA extender solution.
- Cable Chick 5 Year Warranty!!!
- Extra long 25m VGA Cable
- High-end Double Sheilded VGA Cable!
- Superior manufacturing quality and materials.
- Ferrite core for the optimal EMI and RFI screening protection!
- Colour: Black with Silver Connectors