The best quality HDMI cables are invariably heavy-duty in their construction, which can lead to making compromises when installing home theatre systems - and especially when wall mounting TVs. Luckily, you can have your cake and eat it too. Cable Chick now stocks a full range of right angle adapters to get your HDMI out of a tight spot. Use one for a quick 90 degree turn, or use two if you need to pull a tight 180!
This right-angled HDMI adapter lets you adapt any HDMI socket, so a HDMI cable can be connected from the left side. Ideal for use where space is limited, like when wall mounting TVs. Compatible with ALL HDMI cables and versions.
Designed for direct connection into sockets on hardware like TVs, media players, consoles and projectors. Each adapter in this range features one male plug and one female socket.
This adapter offers a 90-degree 'Left' turning, as HDMI sockets are always positioned with the narrower edge facing downward. Not all equipment is the same, so please double check this is the correct orientation for your needs.
Need your HDMI cable to turn in another direction? No problem, you can find our Left Turn, Right Turn, Up Turn and Down Turn Adapters HERE.
- 5 Year Cable Chick Warranty!
- 270 Degree Right Angle (LEFT facing) HDMI Adapter
- Gold plated HDMI contacts
- Supports resolutions include 1080p/3D, and Ultra HD 4K
- Supports HDCP pass-through and HDMI High Speed with Ethernet compliant
- Bi-directional - works in both directions
- Dimensions: 31mm (L) x 43mm (W) x 12.5mm (H) including contacts
- Colour: Black with gold connectors
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff