I am Jack’s smoking television...
Rage visits us all at one time or another. Perhaps not to the extent that Tyler Durden displays throughout the movie Fight Club, one would hope, but every now and again it’s bound to happen – unless you take precautions.
Can you imagine how you would feel, standing in front of your still-smoking home theatre equipment, the smell of ozone lingering in the air, knowing that your entire system has been fried because you forgot to unplug it during a thunderstorm? Well, if that mental image gives you the desire to hurl something fragile at a wall, you need to invest in an 8 Socket Home Theatre Power Board with Surge Protection.
With a huge energy absorption of 175 Joules of surge protection and a tiny < 20 nanosecond response time, you can rest assured that your home theatre stays safe. So protect your home theatre, office, and your other major appliances today!
- 5 Year Cable Chick Warranty!
- 8 protected outlets with one master switch
- Thermal Fuse overload protection
- Slim low profile design
- 0.9 metre AC cord with insulated pins
- Massive 175 joule protection (MOV’s)
- High speed response - less than 20 nano seconds
- 10A and 2400W max capacity
- Typical capacitance of 430 pf
- Clamping voltage of 275V
- Surge current 4500A
- Colour: White
Circuit Breaker Instructions:
If your powerboard turns off, disconnect all appliances, wait 3 minutes and reset the circuit breaker by pushing the black button on the side of the unit. Re-connect each appliance to the powerboard. If the circuit breaker trips again, either too much current is being drawn, an appliance is faulty or the powerboard has failed.
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
(9th Feb, 2015)
Product Review by Terry,
Hi Cable Chick, Why do I not think that's your real name? Anyway, my latest order was delivered the next day, which is what I've come to expect from you. The 8 socket power board is very good: very robust construction, indicator lights and plenty of space to plug in carpet carbuncles without sacrificing an outlet. The Cat6 cable is now connecting my printer to the network: no problems there.
If you keep up with the low prices and the excellent customer service, I'm just going to have to keep coming back for my cabling and associated needs.
Posted: 28th Jan, 2020
Does this - 8 Socket AV Power Board with Surge Protection (White) - have facility for in/out Data Cat5e ports??
"Unfortunately it does not have RJ45/Ethernet sockets."
Posted: 1st May, 2020
Hi, what are the dimensions of this power board? I want to hide it in a cable management box.
"The dimensions of the board itself is roughly 310 x 120 x 35mm."
Have a question about this product?