Easy 4-Pole TRRS Connections
Avencore Crystal Series TRRS cables are the easiest way to connect your TRRS devices and accessories.
This iPhone- and Android-compatible TRRS Cable features 4-pole 3.5mm phone plugs on each end, making them suitable for interconnects between all compatible TRRS devices and accessories. Commonly found on stereo headsets for gaming and mobile voice call headsets, 4-Pole TRRS sockets also feature on some TVs and Camcorders where space is at a premium.
Also suitable for Laptop, PC and Console combination stereo/mic sockets for use with compatible accessories, this cable has all four connectors wired straight-through, making it suitable for systems using either the CTIA or OMTP standards (but does not convert between them).
Want to learn more about 4-pole TRRS cables & connections? Check out Cable Chick's Blog article: Understanding TRRS and Audio Jacks.
Note: Apple hands-free and earbud headset microphones are not compatible with PCs or gaming consoles.
Crystal Series 3m 4-Pole TRRS Cable Specifications
- Avencore 5 Year Replacement Warranty
- 3m 4-Pole TRRS Male to Male Cable
- 30AWG 99.9% OFC cores
- Straight-through wiring pin-to-pin (no adapting)
- Combine with our OMTP to CTIA adapter for more flexibility
- Combine with our 2.5mm TRRS adapter for more compatibility
- Colour: Black Cable with Silver Connectors
Note: All terminals are wired straight-through. This does not convert between CTIA or OMTP wiring standards and does not make Apple and Android accessories cross-compatible.
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 10th Nov, 2014
Is there such a thing as a 3.5 mm stereo Audio into a 3.5 mm 4-port (iPod type connector)?
"We have a splitter that goes from a CTIA 4-Pole (Apple compatible) to stereo and mic sockets: http://www.cablechick.com.au/cables/10cm-4-pole-trrs-to-35mm-stereo-mic-adapter-cable-male-to-2x-female.html
This covers both playback and recording depending on how you connect things up."
Posted: 26th August, 2015
Hey was wondering if this 4-Pole TRRS 3.5mm Cable (Male to Male) is CTIA or OMPT?
"All pins are wired straight through, so it can be used on either CTIA devices or OMPT devices - it does not convert between the two, though."
Have a question about this product?