Easy 4-Pole TRRS Connections
Avencore Crystal Series TRRS cables are the easiest way to connect your TRRS devices and accessories.
This iPhone- and Android-compatible TRRS Cable features 4-pole 3.5mm plugs on each end, making them suitable for interconnects between all compatible TRRS devices and accessories. Commonly found on headsets for gaming and mobile voice calls, 4-Pole TRRS sockets also feature on some TVs and cameras where space is at a premium.
Also suitable for laptop, PC and console combination stereo/mic sockets for use with compatible accessories, this cable has all four connectors wired straight-through, making it suitable for systems using either the CTIA or OMTP standards (but does not convert between them).
Want to learn more about 4-pole TRRS cables & connections? Check out Cable Chick's Blog article: Understanding TRRS and Audio Jacks.
Note: Apple hands-free and earbud headset microphones are not compatible with PCs or gaming consoles.
Crystal Series 3m 4-Pole TRRS Cable Specifications
- Avencore 5 Year Replacement Warranty
- 3m 4-Pole TRRS Male to Male Cable
- 30AWG 99.9% OFC cores
- Straight-through wiring pin-to-pin (no adapting)
- Combine with our OMTP to CTIA adapter for more flexibility
- Combine with our 2.5mm TRRS adapter for more compatibility
- Colour: Black Cable with Silver Connectors
Note: All terminals are wired straight-through. This does not convert between CTIA or OMTP wiring standards and does not make Apple and Android accessories cross-compatible.
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 10th Nov, 2014
Is there such a thing as a 3.5 mm stereo Audio into a 3.5 mm 4-port (iPod type connector)?
"We have a splitter that goes from a CTIA 4-Pole (Apple compatible) to stereo and mic sockets: http://www.cablechick.com.au/cables/10cm-4-pole-trrs-to-35mm-stereo-mic-adapter-cable-male-to-2x-female.html
This covers both playback and recording depending on how you connect things up."
Posted: 26th August, 2015
Hey was wondering if this 4-Pole TRRS 3.5mm Cable (Male to Male) is CTIA or OMPT?
"All pins are wired straight through, so it can be used on either CTIA devices or OMPT devices - it does not convert between the two, though."
Have a question about this product?