Easy 4-Pole TRRS Connections
Avencore Crystal Series TRRS Cables are the easiest way to connect your TRRS devices and accessories.
This iPhone- and Android-compatible TRRS Cable features 4-pole 3.5mm plugs on each end, making them suitable for interconnects between all compatible TRRS devices and accessories. Commonly found on headsets for gaming and mobile voice calls, 4-Pole TRRS sockets also feature on some TVs and cameras where space is at a premium.
Also suitable for laptop, PC and console combination stereo/mic sockets for use with compatible accessories, this cable has all four connectors wired straight-through, making it suitable for systems using either the CTIA or OMTP standards (but does not convert between them).
Want to learn more about 4-pole TRRS cables & connections? Check out Cable Chick's Blog article: Understanding TRRS and Audio Jacks.
Note: Apple hands-free and earbud headset microphones are not compatible with PCs or gaming consoles.
Crystal Series 1m 4-Pole TRRS Cable Specifications
- Avencore 5 Year Replacement Warranty
- 4-Pole TRRS Male to Male Cable
- 30AWG 99.9% OFC cores
- Straight-through wiring pin-to-pin (no adapting)
- Combine with our OMTP to CTIA adapter for more flexibility
- Combine with our 2.5mm TRRS adapter for more compatibility
- Colour: Black Cable with Silver Connectors
Note: All terminals are wired straight-through. This does not convert between CTIA or OMTP wiring standards and does not make Apple and Android accessories cross-compatible.
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 4th August, 2014
Will this join 2 in car dvd player with 1 av out and one av in?
"Yes. If your in-car entertainment system already uses 3.5mm 'headphone' style sockets for its AV connections, this cable should work as a replacement regardless of make or model."
Posted: 14th Jan, 2015
Will the above work with an iPad mini 2 plugged into the auxiliary input of a SoundDock® Series III digital music system?
"We recommend using regular stereo audio cables for this purpose, as the AUX input on the speaker may not have terminals placed to match a 4-pole connector. It's just like plugging in a pair of earbuds or headphones, except that it's a speaker dock."
Posted: 13th May, 2015
Will this work for my polk 4 shot headset for my xb1 and the adapter??
"Yes. The Xbox One headset adapter uses the CTIA wiring configuration, and is compatible with this cable."
Posted: 16th July, 2015
Do you have longer cables of this tyoe, like 6 foot or 2m?
"1m is the longest but you can attach a 1m extension cable to make it 2m."
Have a question about this product?