Easy 4-Pole TRRS Connections
Avencore Crystal Series TRRS cables are the easiest way to connect your TRRS devices and accessories.
This iPhone- and Android-compatible TRRS Cable features 4-pole 3.5mm phone plugs on each end, making them suitable for interconnects between all compatible TRRS devices and accessories. Commonly found on stereo headsets for gaming and mobile voice call headsets, 4-Pole TRRS sockets also feature on some TVs and Camcorders where space is at a premium.
Also suitable for Laptop, PC and Console combination stereo/mic sockets for use with compatible accessories, this cable has all four connectors wired straight-through, making it suitable for systems using either the CTIA or OMTP standards (but does not convert between them).
Want to learn more about 4-pole TRRS cables & connections? Check out Cable Chick's Blog article: Understanding TRRS and Audio Jacks.
Note: Apple hands-free and earbud headset microphones are not compatible with PCs or gaming consoles.
Crystal Series 1m 4-Pole TRRS Cable Specifications
- Avencore 5 Year Replacement Warranty
- 4-Pole TRRS Male to Male Cable
- 30AWG 99.9% OFC cores
- Straight-through wiring pin-to-pin (no adapting)
- Combine with our OMTP to CTIA adapter for more flexibility
- Combine with our 2.5mm TRRS adapter for more compatibility
- Colour: Black Cable with Silver Connectors
Note: All terminals are wired straight-through. This does not convert between CTIA or OMTP wiring standards and does not make Apple and Android accessories cross-compatible.
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 4th August, 2014
Will this join 2 in car dvd player with 1 av out and one av in?
"Yes. If your in-car entertainment system already uses 3.5mm 'headphone' style sockets for its AV connections, this cable should work as a replacement regardless of make or model."
Posted: 14th Jan, 2015
Will the above work with an iPad mini 2 plugged into the auxiliary input of a SoundDock® Series III digital music system?
"We recommend using regular stereo audio cables for this purpose, as the AUX input on the speaker may not have terminals placed to match a 4-pole connector. It's just like plugging in a pair of earbuds or headphones, except that it's a speaker dock."
Posted: 13th May, 2015
Will this work for my polk 4 shot headset for my xb1 and the adapter??
"Yes. The Xbox One headset adapter uses the CTIA wiring configuration, and is compatible with this cable."
Posted: 16th July, 2015
Do you have longer cables of this tyoe, like 6 foot or 2m?
"1m is the longest but you can attach a 1m extension cable to make it 2m."
Have a question about this product?