Enjoy our premium CAT6 Ethernet cables - Now Available in a range of 6 Colours!
These premium quality 24AWG CAT6 Ethernet Patch Cables are ready for use in home, office or professional networks where long-term reliability is essential. Backed by a 5-Year Warranty, you can enjoy full featured 250MHz freequency and Gigabit speed network transmissions. Now available in a range of 6 colours including; Black, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow & White.
The future is right around the corner, and the old Cat5e cables are starting to get a little long in the tooth. Soon, they'll go the way of Coax 10BASET network cable to make room for the vastly superior Cat6 standard. But don't be fooled into thinking this is a mere revision or marketing ploy - the higher requirements of the cable have dictated higher standards in build quality and components, making Cat6 both a good investment for future-proofing your network and getting the most out of your current equipment.
So if you're looking to replace a single cable or carry out a complete install for a new system, consider our awesome Cat6 cabling; available in a variety of lengths and six colours. They'll carry your data faster and further than ever before, and they'll be ready for the next generation of high speed networking devices.
Premium CAT6 Cable Features:
- 5 Year Cable Chick Warranty!
- 2m CAT6 Ethernet Cable | CAT6 Patch Lead
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP)
- Pre-terminated with male RJ45 8P8C plugs
- Locking spring-pin for rigid connections
- Also known as: CAT6, RJ45 Cable, Ethernet Cable, LAN Cable, Network Cable
- 24AWG Standard Bare Copper (7/0.20)
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 Performance
- RCM CA/AS 2008:2010 Compliant
- Telstra Network fully compliant
- Wired to the T568A standard
- For Gigabit network connections via switch, router or modem
- This length is available in Six Colours; Black, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow & White
- Colour: Yellow
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Written on 17th July, 2019 by Cable Chick
Thunderbolt® is an impressive technology, but it can be hard to fully understand. Read our blog on Thunderbolt, Mini-DisplayPort, and USB-C to learn how they all work. [Read More
Written on 24th Jan, 2018 by Cable Chick
HDMI may be best known for Full HD and 4K video capabilities, but today we're going to look at some of the lesser-known features which are often used as selling points, but are frequently misunderstood. [Read More
Written on 29th March, 2016 by Cable Chick
What is USB Type-C? How does it fit in with existing versions of USB? USB Type-C and USB 3.1 Gen 2 are explained simply in our in-depth article on the latest reversible connector! [Read More
Written on 18th Nov, 2015 by Cable Chick
USB OTG (On-the-Go) is a powerful feature of many Android smartphones and tablets. Learn how to take advantage of it today! [Read More
Blog Category: Technology Guides Tags: Adapters, Memory & Storage, Tech Guides, USB, USB 3.0, Tablet Accessories, Ethernet Adapters, Gaming, Smartphones, USB Cables, USB Devices, USB Type-C
Written on 11th June, 2014 by Cable Chick
Get connected to a wired network or broadband modem using USB. [Read More
Written on 11th Nov, 2013 by Cable Chick
Some cables can run twenty metres. Some top out at five. In this article, we examine the limitations on a variety of common formats, and what the pitfalls are to breaking through the length limit barrier. [Read More