Featuring the revolutionary USB 3.1 Type-C™ connector for connectivity with the latest mobile & computing devices! Oh, and how about up to 100 watts charging from the same cable! Interested? Read on :-)
This Type-C™ USB 3.1 to HDMI Cable lets you connect a HDMI display to your shiny new MacBook Air, Chromebook, PC or supported smart phone via a Thunderbolt-ready Type-C USB socket supporting resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K @ 30Hz!
USB Type-C is so hot right now, with manufacturers rushing to put a Type-C socket on every new device that hits the market, but aside from the 10Gbps transfer rates and reversible plug design, many Type-C devices also feature Thunderbolt compatibility for AV output functions, giving very flexible TV-out options on even the smallest devices.
If you have a Type-C device that supports video out, this practically sized 1.8m cable can connect it to any HDMI display, be it a TV, projector or computer monitor. It's all plug and play, without the need for special drivers (other than the ones bundled with your motherboard for you DIY PC enthusiasts out there).
Resolution support is dependent on your hardware, with support for up to 4K@30Hz in the right setup! Please check your individual device specifications or user manual for details on USB-C features and functions.
What's this strange USB-C port on the HDMI connector??? Want to charge your laptop through the same cable? Well simply connect any USB-C power supply to the HDMI end of this cable and pass through up to 100w of delicious electricity straight to your Macbook or PC laptop.
- 5 Year Cable Chick Warranty!
- 1.8m USB 3.1 Type-C to HDMI Cable (Type-C Male to HDMI Male)
- 100 watt power pass through via USB C port on HDMI connector
- Requires video-ready USB 3.1 Type-C output socket
- UP to 4K Ultra HD at 30hz is supported
- Supports video and audio where available
- Colour: Aluminium Alloy Shell with Black Cable
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Written on 26th July, 2023 by Cable Chick
Have you been wondering how you can marry your old AV gadgets with your new modern devices but don't know where to start? In our new series 'Bridging the Gap', we'll dive into this topic starting with the classic turntable. [Read More
Written on 5th April, 2023 by Cable Chick
Check out our top tips for fixing this uncommon but frustrating HDMI no-signal issue. [Read More
Written on 25th Nov, 2020 by Cable Chick
Make the most of 4K content with our handy connectivity guide! It covers cables, switchers, splitters and all the major 4K content sources available today. [Read More
Written on 20th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Learn about USB Type-C Alt Modes like Thunderbolt 3 and DisplayPort, and what products you can find this feature on! [Read More
Written on 6th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Discover the easiest way to connect your laptop to one or more additional screens with our handy visual guide. [Read More
Blog Category: How To Guides Tags: VGA, How To Guides, AV Signal Converters, Multi-Displays, Adapters, Video Conversion, Tech Guides, Buying Guide, Display Devices, USB Devices, USB Type-C, Thunderbolt
Written on 16th Dec, 2019 by Cable Chick
Take your entertainment to the next level with our handy tips on upgrading your home theatre. From small budgets to big-ticket enhancements, we've got a tip or two for you! [Read More