Need USB to HDMI, DVI or VGA? This nifty DisplayLink graphics adapter lets you add additional mirrored or extended desktop screens to your PC or Mac!
This USB 2.0 to DVI-I Display Adapter effectively enables DVI or VGA output for video, and HDMI output for audio+video, from your PC or Mac's USB port. While commonly referred to as a 'USB to HDMI Adapter', this device is actually like connecting a USB powered graphics card to your computer, adding the ability to output in a number of different formats to additional screens. It uses the popular DisplayLink technology for PC and Mac support, and allows for screen mirroring or extended desktop functionality, to up to 6 additional screens (one adapter required per screen).
Play games, watch movies and run advertising displays on your big screen from any Windows PC, Mac or laptop with this budget USB Display Adapter. It kind of works like an external video card - giving your computer an extra versatile video output which can do just about anything. Use it to plug in your primary monitor on an old laptop that has the wrong plugs. Use it to mirror your content and use both screens to show the same thing. Or simply allow yourself the extra space of a second monitor for extreme spreadsheeting or video editing!
All it takes is the included driver CD and a cable or two and you're set for DVI, VGA and even HDMI compatible output!* It's fully USB powered, so you can travel with this easily.
The lower cost of this unit shaves off audio support, making this a video-only solution - great for when you're running to your own amplifier or receiver or can just plug headphones or speakers straight into the PC!
- USB 3.0 and 2.0 compatible DisplayLink Display Adapter and Converter
- USB to DVI-I Converter, with included adapters for HDMI and VGA output
- HD TV, projector & PC monitor compatible
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1080 (VGA), and 2048x1152 (DVI and HDMI)
- Add up to 6 displays to your PC (requires 6 adapters)
- Add up to 4 displays to your Apple Mac (requires 4 adapters, see Mac requirements below)
- 32bit True Colour
- Standard and widescreen formats supported
- Compatible with all DVI, HDMI and VGA screens
- Includes Micro USB Cable, and adapters for HDMI & VGA output
- Easy install, and latest driver always available from the DisplayLink website
- USB [owered - no mains socket required!
- 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty
- Works with Windows XP to Windows 10
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1080 @ 60Hz
- Works with Intel-based Apple Mac OSX 10.4.11 or higher
- Easiest way to get PC video to your home theatre!
- Colour: Black
- Package Contains:
- 1x USB 2.0 DisplayLink Adapter
- 1x USB 2.0 Cable
- 1x DVI-A to VGA adapter (valued at $9.95)
- 1x DVI-D to HDMI adapter (valued at $9.95)
Need drivers? Visit the DisplayLink website for the latest Windows and Mac drivers
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 7th Jan, 2015
If I purchase 3 sets, looks like I can add 6 extended monitors (3 DVI monitors and 3 VGA monitors) PLUS if my mainboard have 4 monitor ports, then in total I can run maximum 10 screens ?
is it correct ?
if not , what is possible solution for maximize number of extended monitors for single desktop.
and what is the resolution will be?
"Each unit only supports a single display: DVI or VGA. It cannot do both at once as there is only one socket. Three units will allow for 3 displays in addition to the video outputs already on your PC. Windows-based PCs can have up to 6 of these units connected at once, but each one requires its own USB (hubs will not provide enough data bandwidth). Some high-end graphics cards may also support additional screens, such as DisplayPort daisy-chaining, etc, but we don't currently have a solution of this type."
Posted: 13th May, 2015
In this product, it include a 1 x USB Cable could you provide detailed information about this USB cable ? name ? USB 2.0? US 3.0?
"It comes with a short USB 2.0 Type A to Type B cable."
Have a question about this product?