Need more Super-Speed USB Ports? CHECK! 4K HDMI Output? CHECK! Finally it's all here in an affordable USB-C Hub!
This Super-Speed USB 3.0 Hub is not only incredibly beautiful, finished in a classy aluminium casing, but it'll do most of what you'd ever ask of a USB-C dongle! Functioning as both a 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub and a USB-C to HDMI Display Adapter, you can expect 5Gbps data transfers and video+audio output up to to 4K@30Hz (3840x2160) when connected to a compatible USB Type-C device.
Fully compatible with USB 3.0 across all three ports (and of course backwards compatible with all USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices), this is a godsend in an era where modern laptops are rapidly doing away with all outputs in favour of just one or two USB-C ports.
Just plug this hub into your PC or Mac to add HDMI output and 3 extra USB ports, ready to connect multiple devices including USB Flash Drives, USB printers and any computer peripherals. Like any USB Hub, the connected devices all share the source power and data bandwidth (5 Volts and 5Gbps data for most gear), but in reality that's plenty, and all you can expect from any hub without USB-C PD.
The perfect accessory for Windows Tablet users, or any mobile device which comes under-equipped with USB-C ports.
Features & Specifications
- 5 Year Cable Chick Replacement Warranty
- USB-C to 3x USB 3.0 Hub with HDMI (5Gbps USB data, 4K@30Hz Video+Audio)
- USB Type-C Interface
- Data Transfer Rate: 5-Gbps (total)
- Approx 12cm USB cable to hub
- Fully compliant with USB 3.0 High Speed standard
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
- Hot swappable
- Colours: White with Silver Connectors
- Available USB-C Port
- Mac or Windows OS with USB 2.0 support
Please note: Because a single USB port is being used to power any devices connected to this USB Hub, you may not be able to run high power USB devices together (like external HDDs), or multiple mid-level powered devices (like Optical Drives or USB powered printers & scanners). Such devices may require the full power provided by the USB port to operate. However USB Hubs are perfect for devices like Keyboards, Mice, USB Flash Drives etc.
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Written on 25th Nov, 2020 by Cable Chick
Make the most of 4K content with our handy connectivity guide! It covers cables, switchers, splitters and all the major 4K content sources available today. [Read More
Written on 20th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Learn about USB Type-C Alt Modes like Thunderbolt 3 and DisplayPort, and what products you can find this feature on! [Read More
Written on 17th July, 2019 by Cable Chick
Thunderbolt® is an impressive technology, but it can be hard to fully understand. Read our blog on Thunderbolt, Mini-DisplayPort, and USB-C to learn how they all work. [Read More
Written on 29th March, 2016 by Cable Chick
What is USB Type-C? How does it fit in with existing versions of USB? USB Type-C and USB 3.1 Gen 2 are explained simply in our in-depth article on the latest reversible connector! [Read More