Need more Super-Speed USB Ports? CHECK! 4K HDMI Output? CHECK! Finally it's all here in an affordable USB-C Hub!
This 7-in-1 USB-C Hub offers three Super-Speed USB 3.0 ports along with 87W PD and a card reader! Not only is it incredibly beautiful, slim, and finished in a classy aluminium casing, but it will do almost anything you'd ever ask of a USB-C dongle! Functioning as a 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub, SD/Micro-SD card reader, and a USB-C to HDMI Display Adapter, you can expect fast data transfers and video+audio output up to to 4K@30Hz (3840x2160) when connected to a compatible USB Type-C device.
Fully compatible with USB 3.0 across all three ports (and of course backwards compatible with all USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices), this is a godsend in an era where modern laptops are rapidly doing away with all outputs in favour of just one or two USB-C ports.
Just plug this hub into your PC or Mac to add a HDMI output and 3 extra USB ports, ready to connect multiple devices including USB flash drives, USB printers and any other computer peripherals. Like any USB hub, the connected devices all share the source power and data bandwidth (5 Volts and 5Gbps data for most gear), but with 87W Power Delivery you'll be able to keep your laptop charged at the same time while using your USB Type-C port.
The perfect accessory for Windows tablet users, or any mobile device which comes under-equipped with USB-C ports.
Features & Specifications
- 5 Year Cable Chick Replacement Warranty
- USB-C to 3x USB 3.0 Hub with Card Reader & HDMI (5Gbps USB data, 4K@30Hz Video+Audio)
- USB Type-C Interface
- 87W PD (Power Delivery)
- SD and Micro-SD Card Reader
- Data transfer rate: 5-Gbps (total)
- Approx 12cm USB cable to hub
- Requires Alternate-Mode Compatible USB-C Port for HDMI Output
- Fully compliant with USB 3.0 High Speed standard
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
- Hot swappable
- Colours: Aluminium with black accents
- Available USB-C Port
- Mac or Windows OS with USB 2.0 support
Please note: Because a single USB port is being used to power any devices connected to this USB hub, you may not be able to run high power USB devices together (like external HDDs), or multiple mid-level powered devices (like optical drives or USB powered printers & scanners). Such devices may require the full power provided by the USB port to operate. However USB hubs are perfect for devices like keyboards, mice, USB flash drives etc.
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff