Use this Nintendo Wii Breakout Cable to run high quality component video and audio signals directly from your console to your TV or Amp!
Now you can get the best possible picture from your Nintendo Wii gaming console. This 1.8m cable is an excellent aftermarket option for getting a 480p component video signal out of your Wii. Additionally this breakout cable also includes left & right audio RCA connections for stereo audio signals.
This 1.8m high quality cable features 24 karet gold plated connectors, a white cable, and is capable of outputting resolutions such as 480i, 480p, 576i and high quality Dolby Pro Logic Audio. The cable also features 100% Mylar foil sheilding and magnetic ferrite cores to reduce electromagnetic interferance from nearby power cables and power adaptors.
- 5 Year Cable Chick Warranty
- 1.8m Nintendo Wii Component Video Cable
- Designed specifically for the Nintendo Wii
- Perfect for outputting Component YPbPr and Left & Right Audio Signals
- 24k Gold Plated Connectors
- Ferrite suppressors for reducing EMI (Electromagnetic Interference)
- Colours: White cable with Gold Plated Connectors