Incredibly compact HDMI switching with v1.4 support for resolutions up to 4K @ 30Hz!
Connect three HDMI source devices to a HDMI display or receiver, with a single push-button to cycle between connected inputs one at a time. Supports HDMI v1.4 for trandmission of 1080p in 3D, or ultra HD 4K @ 30Hz over short distances (approx 3m, depending on cable quality).
Enjoy hassle-free HDMI switching from this little pocket-sized HDMI switcher with support for HDMI v1.4. Although it's the smallest and most cost-effective HDMI v1.4 switching solution we offer, it will make all the difference in your home theatre or office when it comes to expanding the number of HDMI ports available on your reciever or TV.
This passive switch from Avencore allows you to connect up to three input devices (eg: DVD Player, Console and PVR) to one HDMI port on your TV, and cycle between them at the push of a button. It requires no external power, taking what few amps it needs for the LED indicators and chipset straight from the HDMI power rail.
That means there are no power packs or transformers - just plug in and play! Super small, super light, super easy to transport and super simple to use, it's fantastic for any application where switching HDMI is needed. It doesn't have remote control (because it's unpowered) but I think we can live with that for the savings and tiny footprint!
Please note: Due to content protection issues, this product is not guaranteed to work on AppleTV, Foxtel, Austar or other PayTV services.
This stress-relieving device features:
- 12 Month Warranty Replacement!
- 3 x HDMI Digital Video & Audio Inputs (v1.4)
- 1 x HDMI Digital Video & Audio Output (v1.4)
- Suits all popular output resolutions: 576i, 576p, 720i, 720p, 1080i,1080pz & 2160p (4K @ 30Hz)
- Passes through High Speed HDMI Video and Audio signals (v1.4)
- Compatible with DVI-D video adapters and displays (adapters not included)
- Colour: Black
- No power required!
- Avoids common wiring headaches
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
(2nd Feb, 2010)
Product Review by Mark,
Just wanting to thank you for the great service, and great product.
Before buying the 2-Port HDMI Switch Box, I mistakenly bought a similar cheaper product on ebay. It did not work, so I looked at my options with the Cable Chick.
Ordering was easy, postage was speedy, and item was well wrapped. Most importantly, item performed exactly as advertised, and my AV problem is solved.
Thanks Cable Chick!
(25th Jan, 2010)
Product Review by Greg,
I received my HDMI switch at 6.30am the day after I ordered it. It was easy to install and use. I couldnt be happier with the product and also with Cable Chick. It was my first purchase, but I will be back.
Posted: 1st Feb, 2016
Will the definition or signal strenght be reduced through this switch box?
"With digital signals, you don't typically experience any degradation of signal quality so long as the cables you're connecting with aren't too long. If the total cable run length is under 10 metres, you shouldn't get anywhere near the 'digital cliff' and you'll enjoy full quality signals 1080p signals. For 4K content, we recommend keeping the total length as short as possible - perhaps as short as 3 metres."
Have a question about this product?