Coffee and Internet!
Ok, perhaps that's a slightly abstract way to start talking about a power board but let me walk you through how I got there. I Love Coffee! I'm sipping on my double shot latte right now, made with my favourite beans and with a perfect grind and pull (settle down boys, seriously) from two of my favourite machines, my grinder and my coffee machine! One other great love of mine is fast internet, along with my wireless modem/router, how else would I get to meet all of you wonderful people?
In my house all of these devices are located in the one area along with the phone line and obligatory single powerpoint. By now you can probably see where I'm going with this, I needed a powerboard not only to connect these essential devices but, with many thousands of dollars and my sanity invested, also protect them!
Enter the 4 Socket Power Board with Overload Protection & Individual Switches!
Unlike its bigger cousin the 8 Socket AV Power Board with Surge Protection which I use on the home theatre this powerboard comes with individual switches, a great way to be green and save power and money. With overload and surge protection for both power and LAN (phoneline RJ11 and Data RJ45), widely spaced sockets (6cm) and a handy 1m power cord this surge protector really punchs above its weight!
So now that my coffee and internet is protected I can rest a little easier, after all, no coffee and no internet makes Cable Chick go something something ;-)
- 5 Year Cable Chick Warranty
- Overload protection with reset button for up to 4 appliances
- 4 wide spaced sockets (6cm center to center)
- Individually switched outlets, for maximum convenience and power saving
- Flame retardant case with optional wall mounting ability
- Cable length 1m with LAN protection RJ11/RJ 45
- Ideal for computer, electrical equipment and domestic appliances (mmm... coffee)
- Engery Absorption: 525 joules
- Surge Current: 500V
- Clamping Voltage: 775V
- Rating: 240V - 50Hz
- Total Loading: Max 10A 2400W