This just might be the perfect all-round cable for all Full HD content up to 20m!
With all resolutions and refresh-rates covered up to and including Full HD 1080p @ 60Hz with 3D, this is all the cable you need for most applications. Let's face it, Full HD over 20m is an impressive ask of any HDMI cable which doesn't include any fancy booster thingies, and with this cable you get that reliable performance and specifications, plus the support and build quality of an Avencore cable, all at a more than decent price!
Being HDMI, this cable will handle anything you can throw at it - provided your source device, and screen can support those features - for everything within the HDMI 2.0 specification.
The Avencore Crystal Series range offers high-grade oxygen-free copper cores with foil shielding, wrapped in a PVC jacket and terminated with robust plugs and gold-plated terminals.
Just remember that you can't expect to get the same bandwidth performance as a short cable, when using a 20m HDMI cable lead. For 4K video content over cable lengths of 10m, you'll need an Avencore AOC Optical HDM Cables - which of course will come at a much higher price-point.
Avencore Crystal Series HDMI Features:
- 3-Year Avencore Replacement Warranty
- 20m HDMI 2.0 cable, compliant with all HDMI 2.0 features up to 10.2 Gbps
- Full Support for current-generation 1080p/60Hz+3D including gaming content
- Compatible for use with the latest tech including PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S and the next-gen PC graphics cards
- Supports HDMI 2.0 features including 3D, ARC, Ethernet, HDR Colour and more.
- Suits high-bandwidth resolutions including 1920x1080 @ 60Hz
- 24k gold plated terminals and oxygen-free copper cores
- Type A connector is approximately 21mm
- High quality shielded cable with PVC jacket.
- Colour: Black with blue accents
Advanced Avencore Crystal Series HDMI Features:
- HDMI Specification: HDMI v2.0
- Maximum Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Maximum Video Refresh Rate (2K): 1080p/60Hz + 3D
- Maximum Video Refresh Rate (2K): 4K/30Hz (only for cables up to 15m)
- Maximum Video Refresh Rate (4K): 4K/60Hz (only for cables up to 5m)
- HDR Support: Yes (Static HDR)
- Variable Refresh Rate Game Mode: No
- eARC: No
Note: Not all HDMI 2.0 features are available on all HDMI hardware. Avencore 18Gbps HDMI 2.0 cables can deliver all available/compatible HDMI 2.0 features shared between your source and display.
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
(5th Jan, 2011)
Product Review by Dana,
I recently ordered an Amped Slimline Wall Plate and HDMI 1.4 cable. Not only do you have a fantastic range of products but you guys definitely epitomise the online shopping experience - well priced, easy to order and great fast service. What can I say, if only all online purchases were as easy.
(5th Nov, 2010)
Product Review by Shane,
Received the HDMI cable AOK. All is good, it's a high quality cable & works perfectly with 3D Blu-ray movies. I even noticed a slight improvement in image quality over the High speed version 1.3 cable I was using.
Your service was also first rate & I will certainly recommend you to my friends & associates.
(5th Nov, 2010)
Product Review by Morgan,
Hundreds of dollars later and a bin full of faulty HDMI cables; I finally stumbled across Cable Chick. I recently purchased a HDMI v1.4 cable through cablechick.com.au and to my surprise and aide of my ever shortening patience; the HDMI cable worked a treat and has absolutely no issues to-date. The HDMI v1.4 cable does exactly what it is supposed to and has a very solid and quality feel to it.
I am excited to discover a trustable and local supplier as it is getting more and more difficult to sort inferior suppliers from quality ones. However, my search is now over and CableChick.com.au is well and truly bookmarked until death do us part.
Besides the great price and flawless quality I was also taken back at the speed in which my HDMI cable was delivered! Fantastic service and quality products. Thank you so much Cable Chick and keep an eye out for my next orders ;)
Posted: 4th Feb, 2015
I simply need to display the HDMI output of a Logitech 920 web camera on a LCD screen 18m away. Do I really need to go with an in line equaliser? Or will this cable do the trick?
"According to specs on the c920 Web Cam, only USB is available for connection, and this requires a PC running suitable drivers and software to operate. The c920 is not able to output live video via HDMI on its own based on information from Logitech.
If you have a camera with a dedicated HDMI output socket, then this cable would be capable of providing 1080p video and audio (if available) - without any additional boosters - over 20 metres, provided there is no significant source of interference which could degrade the signal."
Have a question about this product?