General purpose USB charging for the whole family!
Charge one or two devices at the same time with this handy and stylish and 2-port USB wall charger! Now you can connect a couple of smartphones, or a high power tablet, and have them ready to juice up your devices so you can continue text messaging, music streaming and Candy Crushing.
This is a smart USB charger unit with 3.1A total power output available from two 2.1A USB sockets will keep your new devices charged at all times. With over-current protection to keep your devices safer while hooked up to the mains socket. It comes with an Australian standard two-pin plug suitable for your home or office, and orientates downward to keep things tidy.
Please note: This charger has a 3.1A total output. It can charge one high-power device (eg: an iPad) or two smartphones at once, but not two high-powered devices otherwise charging performance will be reduced.
Take a look below at our range of USB chargers for all kinds of usage applications:
Which USB Charger is right for me?
We've made choosing the right USB charger for your needs easier. With high power-draw devices like iPads and other tablets now requiring 2.1Amps of power, the below reference will help you to select the best products for your required usage:
Finally, to maximise the charging speed from your USB charger, be sure to use a good quality USB charging cable suitable for your device. We have an extensive range to choose from.
- 12 Month Cable Chick Replacement Warranty!
- Australian insulated power plug
- 2-Port USB outlets for charging and powering USB devices
- Dual 5V/2.1A (Max) Charging Sockets
- Total Power Output: DC 5V 3.1A (15W)
- Smart Power Chip ensures maximum charging for Apple, Android & Windows devices
- Suitable for home or office
- Colour: White
- Input Voltage Rating: AC100-240V 50/60Hz 0.5A (Max)
- Output Voltages:
- USB-A: DC 5V/2.1A
- USB-A: DC 5V/2.1A
- Total Shared Output: 3.1A max (15W total)
- Certification: RCM, RoHS, CE, FCC
Note: Device is not rated to charge multiple 2.4A high-power devices like the iPad4 simultaneously. For full-speed charging on these devices, please connect them one at a time. However, multiple low-power devices can be charged at full speed simultaneously.
Note: Charging multiple iPads at once results in s trickle-charge, and can lead to overheating of the device in high temperature environments which may engage a safety cut-off. Cable Chick recommends one iPad at a time.
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 5th August, 2015
When charging an Ipad Air with the 4-Port USB Wall Charger (2.1A) can I also Charge a samsung galaxy 5 phone and an Iphone 4s at the same time without trickle charging any of these devices?
"The 2 phones will charge simultaneously no problem but adding the Ipad air will slow all 3 down to trickle charge as it is a high-draw device."
Posted: 2nd Nov, 2015
Could I charge a Fitbit Surge alongside my Android Nexus 4 using the 4-port wall charger?
"We think so. The Nexus 4 official charger supplies 1.2Amps, which leaves the same amount again for the Fitbit Surge (which we couldn't find a amperage rate for). Based on the battery and or previous experience, we think they would charge quite well together.
If in doubt, check the output Amps on the power pack which came with your devices. As long as the total doesn't exceed 2.4Amps, then they should both charge up at full speed when connected to this wall charger with regular USB cables."
Posted: 12th Nov, 2018
Hi can I charge an IpadcPro and an iPhone 6 at the same time?
"No, this device has a combined output of 2.1A across both USB ports so while it can charge 2 x smartphones at the same time, it will only be able to charge a single tablet at any one time due to it's higher power draw requirements."
Have a question about this product?