Easy TRRS Extension
Avencore Crystal Series TRRS Extension cables are the easiest way to add extra length to any existing TRRS cable or accessory.
This iPhone-compatible TRRS Extension Cable can give you that extra metre of cable length you need for using your hands-free kit in true comfort. Suits ann brands of smartphone headseats and hands-free kits which use the TRRS standard headphone jack size (does not adapt between Andorid and Apple)
Also suitable for Laptop, PC and Console combination stereo/mic sockets for use with gaming headsets, etc.
And can also be used to extend AV breakout cables for TVs and in-car dvd players when combined with the matching accessory for the attached hardware.
Wired straight-through for use with all matching 3.5mm TRRS accessories. Does not convert wiring standards.
Want to learn more about 4-pole TRRS cables & connections? Check out Cable Chick's Blog article: Understanding TRRS and Audio Jacks.
Note: Apple hands-free and earbud headset microphones are not compatible with PCs or gaming consoles.
Crystal Series 1m 4-Pole TRRS Extension Specifications
- Avencore 5 Year Replacement Warranty
- 4-Pole TRRS Male to Female Extension
- 30AWG 99.9% OFC cores
- Straight-through wiring pin-to-pin (no adapting)
- Combine with our OMTP to CTIA adapter for more flexibility
- Combine with our 2.5mm TRRS adapter for more compatibility
- Colour: Black Cable with Silver Connectors
Note: All terminals are wired straight-through. This does not convert between CTIA or OMTP wiring standards.Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 9th June, 2015
Hi CC team,
Is this extension cable pc-friendly also? The description only mentions Apple functionality?
"Yes. This cable is definitely PC friendly. It doesn't change the pinout wiring configuration at all, so it is safe to use with all TRRS-ready devices including PCs, Android Smartphones, PS4 controllers, etc."
Posted: 3rd Feb, 2020
Hi - will this work with a pair of iPhone headphones?
"Yes. Our TRRS extension cables are wired 'straight-through' so they can work on Apple iPhones (with Apple-compatible headsets) as well as with other brands. Please note that this cable can't make an iPhone work with non-iPhone headsets."
Have a question about this product?