This Pro Series 5m S-VHS (Male) to S-VHS (Male) cable, also know as S-Video to S-Video cable transmits a high quality Analog Video signal from one S-Video compatible device to another, offering a connection quality between the basic Composite Video & high-end Component Video. S-Video is probably still one of the most widely used video connection interfaces. It is used frequently on TVs, DVD Players, TV-out compatible computers and almost every Game Console.
Why use High Quality Leads?
You should always consider using higher quality Audio & Video leads in the following situations:
1. When your cabling may be subjected to other electrical interferance. This includes environments where many cables run side-by-side, or where cables pass close by powerful electrical equipment (Eg. Amplifiers, unsheilded speakers and large screen TVs). Better quality cables offer much better sheilding against interferance.
2. When using long cables, there is an increase likelyhood of signal loss. Consider using a high quality lead when distances of 5 or more Metres are involved.
- Cable Chick 5 Year Warranty!!!
- 24k Gold Plated Connectors for the best possible connection.
- 99.96% Oxygen Free cable for low noise & high dynamic images.
- Colour: Blue Cable, Silver Pugs with Gold Connectors
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Written on 25th Nov, 2020 by Cable Chick
Make the most of 4K content with our handy connectivity guide! It covers cables, switchers, splitters and all the major 4K content sources available today. [Read More
Written on 16th Dec, 2019 by Cable Chick
Take your entertainment to the next level with our handy tips on upgrading your home theatre. From small budgets to big-ticket enhancements, we've got a tip or two for you! [Read More
Written on 3rd Oct, 2019 by Cable Chick
If you've upgraded to a 4K television but haven't replaced your HDMI cables in years, you might be missing out on some great new features - especially if you have long cable runs or in-wall HDMI installations. [Read More
Written on 16th April, 2018 by Cable Chick
We've made it super-easy to choose the right gauge of speaker cable for your living room, home theatre or any other entertainment area! Read our guide and start wiring up your audio system today. [Read More
Written on 16th Feb, 2017 by Cable Chick
HDMI 2.0a content used to have a problem with long HDMI cables. Not any longer! Avencore has broken the bandwidth barrier to deliver 4K60 & HDR content up to 100 metres. [Read More
Written on 15th Dec, 2016 by Cable Chick
True 4K Blu-ray is now available for your home theatre! We explore what it can do, and what you'll need to achieve it. [Read More