The Plug and play passive Micro-HDMI to VGA cable adapter for on the go!
Converts from a Micro HDMI (Type-D) source to a VGA display.
Finally! The day has arrived when a reliable, passively powered Micro-HDMI to VGA adapter is available - and here it is! This fantastically compact, 10cm cable adapter gives you impressive capabilities and there isn't a DC power pack in sight. You don't have to plug this into the wall or USB or anything to get easy conversion between Micro-HDMI and VGA for use with portable systems.
Best used when coming from a Camera or Tablet, the adapter cable goes into your Micro-HDMI source and outputs sweet analog VGA video to your old VGA equipped devices. Be remember to grab a VGA Cable (Male to Male) if you don't already have one laying around.
Test Results: Our testing has shown this unit to be reliable for resolutions of up to1600x1200, however depending on different software and hardware pairings, different resoltutions are available in different setups. So while 1080p may be acheivable for some setups, Full HD resoultions may not work for all hardware. Additionally, if used with additional adaptors or converters, the resolution output may be limited.
Please note: Due to content protection, this product cannot work with AppleTV, Foxtel, Austar or other PayTV services.
- 1x Micro-HDMI (Digital Video & Audio) - Male
- 1x VGA (15 Pin DSUB) - Female
Supported HDMI Input Resolutions
Supported VGA Output Resolutions
- Matched to input resolution - negotiated by conected devices
- 1 x Micro-HDMI to VGA Passive Converter Cable (10cm)
More features include:
Why shop with Cable Chick
- 12 Month Cable Chick Replacement Warranty!
- Converts Digital Micro HDMI (Type-D) Video to Analgue VGA Video
- Ideal for using new devices with older Computer Monitors, Projectors or other displays.
- Input resolution preserved for VGA output
- Maximum reliable resolution may vary based on hardware and software configurations
- VGA Cable required to complete connection to display
- Colour: White
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 7th April, 2015
Will this work on a Lenovo s6000 tablet?
"We haven't tested it with the s600, but all the specifications match the requirements so there shouldn't be any problem getting it to work as described."
Posted: 6th July, 2015
Will it work on a Lenovo Yoga Pro 3?
"Absolutely. The Yoga Pro 3 has a Micro-HDMI output, and Windows 8.1 has no problems identifying the adapter and working with it for resolutions up to 1600x1200."
Have a question about this product?