Fold your TV out of the way when it's not being used - perfect for motorhomes and campervans
This Folding TV/Monitor Ceiling mount is great for saving maximum space and headroom when installing screens into mobile homes, camper vans and caravans, or for small bedrooms and under cabinets.
With a clever locking mechanism and plenty of adjustments, this compact ceiling mount is perfect for screens up to 37", weighing under 20Kg, using the VESA standards of 75x75, 100x100, 200x100 or 200x200.
The first important feature is the swing-arm, which can rotate down through 120-degrees - making it perfect for pitched ceilings - and finds its level using gravity. The main hinge joint can be loosened or tightened to achieve the correct amount of resistance for your screen weight an application. The swing-arm is also a track for the mounting plate, with an extension range of 130mm, making the distance between the surface of the ceiling and the bottom of the mounting plate between 270mm and 400mm.
Next up is the plate which attaches to your ceiling. The plate measures only 165mm x 105mm, so it doesn't need a lot of load-bearing space to attach, and it has a rotation ability of +/- 30° left and right to point the TV towards your preferred viewing position.
Finally, the washers, spacers and bolts included in the package should suit most major TV brands for easy installation. All in all, this is a very well put together mount which does exactly what it says on the tin. Please note that this mount is not lift-assisted, so disabled persons may have trouble with heavy screens if not prepared for their weight, and the latch mechanism is not lockable.
- Bracket Type: TV & Monitor Ceiling Mount
- Weight Rating: Up to 20kg
- Screen Size: 19" to 37"
- Portrait/Landscape: Landscape only
- Min Bolt Hole Spacing: 75 x 75 mm (WxH)
- Max Bolt Hole Spacing: 200 x 200 mm (WxH)
- VESA Mounting Support: 75 x 75 to 200 x 200 (WxH)
- Dimensions: 320 x 220 x 85 mm (WxHxD) (when stowed)
- Wall Plate Dimensions: 165 x 105 mm (WxH)
- Height Clearance: TV Height + 60mm
- Surface Types: Timber / Stud / Masonry
- Accessories: Parts bag & User Guide
- Colour: Black
- Additional Specifications: Mechanical Latch Mechanism
Please double check your clearances to ensure your TV will fit when stowed and extended!
- Backed by Cable Chick's 5 Year Warranty!
- Under Cabinet Style Fold-Away TV Ceiling Mount
- A clever fold-back clip design, to secure your screen when folded away
- Rating: 20kg - Recommended for 12" to 37" screens
- Extendable: Yes, 13cm of height range
- Rotation: Yes, up to 60° left/right
- Note: The bracket is held by gravity, and does not lock in its extended/open position
- Colour: Black
Please note: As with all wall or ceiling brackets it is essential that the mount is securely mounted to a stud or beam. If in doubt, please consider professional installation. Due to the size of this item, Express Delivery may not be available.Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 5th Jan, 2015
Can this be mounted on a wall folded on itself then swung down 210 degress for viewing, then folded on its self again?
"I don't believe so as the range of movement is only 120 degrees. Please refer to the 4th product photo which shows the folding range of movement, and may help you confirm the answer to your question."
Posted: 9th April, 2015
I want to use this bracket to be used as a pedestal mount. I have a boat which I want to desk mount so I can fold the LCD down when traveling. The bracket looks like it would work however I would need it to stop at 90 degrees?
"This bracket is levelled by gravity and is not suitable for mounting upside-down."
Posted: 13th August, 2015
It is not clear how far it will swivel, is it 60 degrees left or right, 30 degrees left or right or 90 degrees left or right. All three measurements are given in the description. I want something that is capable of at least 90 degrees movement left or right?
"This bracket can turn 30° left and right from centre for a total of 60°. The 90° specification relates to the folding hinge."
Posted: 9th Jan, 2017
Can this product be locked at 15-30 degrees or will it open to 90 under the weight of the tv?
"The main hinge has a tension adjustment bolt which can be changed via Allen key. This allows the screen to be tightened off at angles other than 90 degrees, but is not designed for regular adjustments or to hold a heavy screen up against gravity."
Posted: 23rd May, 2017
What is the weight of this bracket?
"The weight of the bracket itself is roughly 1.5kg."
Posted: 7th April, 2020
Hi, does the kit come with tv screws that attach the bracket to actual tv. Can the bracket be hung vertical and bolted same.
"Yes, this bracket will come with an assortment of screw and bolts. You could technically mount the bracket vertically on a wall to allow it to swing out instead of down from the ceiling however movement will be restricted depending on the size of the TV causing it to hit the wall when swung out."
Have a question about this product?