You won't find a better deal on Fibre Optic cables than our Value Series Digital Optical leads!
This 10m Digital Optical Cable features a TOSLINK connector at one end with a 3.5mm Optical Connector (Also kown as Mini-TOSLINK) on the other end. Designed for transmission of high quality Digital Audio signals from an digital audio device to another.
Fibre Optic Digital Audio leads offer crystal clear digital sound and are ideal for connecting audio equipment to speaker amplifiers.
This cable transmits in Stereo, 5.1, 6.1 & 7.1 Dolby Digital Surround plus Uncompressed Digital PCM recordings.
Our Value Series Fibre Optic leads are manufactured to meet Australia's high standards, while offering you the best in value.
This Digital Optical Audio cable is part of our new range of AV cables we have sourced without the expensive retail packaging so we can offer amazing quality & value!
- Cable Chick 5 Year Warranty!!!
- Value Series: Quality Digital Audio at a low price!
- Protective Clear boot covers for when not in use.
- Light gauge 2.2mm flexible lead.
- Colour: Black
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
(31st March, 2010)
Product Review by Peter,
I recently required a HDMI cable and was quoted $200 from a Harvey Norman store.
I found Cable Chick online and started my own research. I rang the office to confirm some technical points and was very impressed with the honest advice. I purchased the same quality product as well as an Optic Fibre cable and had them delivered the following day for a total of $77. I live 2000 kms from their office so this was great. I was extremely impressed and have already started looking into other cables etc that I need.
I wont buy from anywhere else now.
(27th Jan, 2010)
Product Review by Trev,
the Fibre Optic Cables I purchased work very well - these cheaper cables I find are a lot more reliable than the more expensive cables - the more expensive cables lack the very positive 'click' that locks in the cable with the output port on the device - unfortunately the more expensive cables are often loose and simple fall out of the AV equipment they are plugged into. In summary - very happy with the cheaper cables offered by Cable Chick.