The ultimate lounge room remote control for your Home Theatre Media PC, Tablet or Android TV
Provides full wireless keyboard and air mouse support plus basic remote control functions to Andorid-powered smartphones, tablets and media centres in addition to desktop PCs, Laptops and other media players which run Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS or Linux systems.
If you have a Media PC, or Android TV, you simply MUST have this remote!
This little 3-in-1 gadget is absolutely brilliant, and it has impressed everyone in the Cable Chick office. It's bascially a Wii remote for your PC, Laptop, Tablet or Andorid Media Player, giving you a 2.4G Wireless Keyboard and Air Mouse functions.
What is an Air Mouse? That's a mouse that doesn't need a desk! Just wave your magic wand in the general direction of the USB receiver dongle and the cursor on-screen will wiggle about to match your movements! Left and right clicking is supported, so complete Windows-Based actions are possible.
Accuracy is good, but you'll feel like you're playing Surgeon Simulator at first because of the floaty feeling of using the mouse in the air. Flip the remote over, and you have a full QWERTY keyboard with arrow keys and a home button which will take you back to those days when mobile phones were huge and had rubber bits you pressed. You won't be writing an essay with it, but for YouTube searches and quick tweets, it's very handy!
Great for offices, conference rooms, classrooms, pubs, clubs, and of course your home PC, Laptop or compatible Tablet.
Tested by Cable Chick on: Android, Windows 7 & Windows 8
Operating System Support:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Mac OS 10.4 and above
- Android 4.0 and above
- Plug and Play - No Driver Disc!
- 12 Month Cable Chick Warranty
- Wireless Keyboard and Air Mouse
- Full QWERTY keyboard layout sized for use with two hands
- Full air mouse support - no desk surface required!
- Supports basic remote control functions (where available)
- Up to 30 Metres line-of-sight range
- Up to 10 Metres obstructed range
- Built-in Lithium Ion battery for 8 hours use
- Includes USB Dongle receiver
- Includes Mini-USB charging cable
- Compatible with Android On The Go cable (not included)
- Colour: Black
Note: Not all remote control features will be available on all operating systems or inside of all apps. Full Keyboard and Mouse support provided for all compatible applications. Right-click function applicable to Windows Desktop OS only.
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 11th Dec, 2014
Hi, just wondering if it is possible at all to buy a 2nd receiver usb for this item so i dont have to constantly get up and change from TV to PS4 or XB1 or computuer?
"Unfortunately the receiver dongles are not sold separately. This Air Mouse is not compatible with TVs, PS4 or XB1 consoles - only Windows, Mac, Linux and Android OS systems."
Posted: 24th Nov, 2015
Does this work with LG Tvs?
"The easiest way to find out if this device works with any make or model of TV is to attach a regular USB computer mouse first - if that works correctly, then this wireless mouse will also work.
Many TV's don't use Windows, OSX, Linux or Android to operate, and many more can only read files from USB storage devices like USB sticks (and they won't look at peripherals like mice and keyboards). The best bet is to check your TV's user guide to find out what features are available for Smart TV control (but the above test will also give a quick answer)."
Posted: 18th April, 2016
Does it have 3 gyros or 6?
"This device features a 6 axis gyroscope."
Posted: 3rd Jan, 2017
Can you please imform me as to what size the air mouse is?
Have a question about this product?