Add the latest Bluetooth® CSR 4.0 connectivity to your PC!
With support for the latest Bluetooth speeds, protocols and low-energy specifications, this super-small Bluetooth Dongle is the best way to add wireless pairing functionality to your Windows-based PC for connecting to all your Bluetooth peripherals. From smartphones and tablets through to headsets and wireless keyboards, nearly any Bluetooth device can be linked to your PC wirelessly with this tiny device.
Backwards compatible with Bluetooth 2.0 and 3.0, you'll get the fastests speeds with EDR, secure pairing with SSP and reduced power consumption for Low Energy tasks. Up to 24mbps data rate.
USB Drive Features
- 12 Month Cable Chick Warranty
- Ultra compact USB BlueTooth Dongle Adapter
- Driverless installation for Windows XP to Windows 10
- 8mm protrusion when inserted into USB slot
- Supports BlueTooth V2.0, V3.0 & 4.0
- Up to 24Mpbs
- Up to 20 metres range
- Compatible with most BlueTooth-enabled devices
- Colour: Black & Gold
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 23rd April, 2015
Would this work on a TV (Panasonic), so I can listen via a bluetooth headset.?
"No. This dongle is for Windows-based PCs only. Your TV would require Bluetooth support built-in to connect to BT Headsets."
Posted: 9th June, 2015
would this be suitable to pair PC to speakers to listen to my iTunes?
"Yes. If your Speakers are Bluetooth-ready, this dongle will add Bluetooth support to your PC for pairing them - then you can play iTunes audio as well as all other PC audio sounds through the speakers.
Adding Bluetooth devices to Windows is not as easy as it could be, and speakers have an additional step requiring them to be selected as the default playback device. Please ensure that you are comfortable with this process ahead of time to avoid disappointment with this complex setup."
Posted: 15th June, 2015
Will this connect to a lego mindstorms model 8547?
"This dongle plugs into your computer, which will enable it to pair with the Bluetooth chip already in the Lego set. However, special Windows software will probably be required to control or program the microprocessor in the Mindstorm unit."
Posted: 2nd Sept, 2015
Can I use this to download photos from my Windows pc to a Samsung Galaxy S tab 8.4 4G LTE?
"Yes. Once installed and the Galaxy S Tab is paired with Windows, you can use the Send File option from the Bluetooth icon in your system tray to select and transmit the file(s) you want to move across. Photos should then appear in the Gallery app."
Posted: 19th Jan, 2016
Will this product work with Windows 10?
"Yes. We tested this unit on Windows 10 Home and it worked flawlessly. Drivers were automatically installed and we paired a Bluetooth speaker without any hassles."
Posted: 16th July, 2016
If I plug this dongle into the USB port on my LG TV, will i be able to pair my IPhone via bluetooth to listen to spotify through my TV & sound system ? basiclly not using a PC. just using a USB port as a Blue tooth Audio reciever?
"Unfortunatly this product cannot be used as a Bluetooth Audio reciever for LG TV. It is competible with Windows PC however not recognised by LG TV"
Posted: 25th Nov, 2017
Rappo s200 bluetooth headphone cannot pair this csr bluetooth 4.0 dongle adapter. I have already try to pair but did not connect. please help me to connect this headphone and suggestion how to connect?
we have some questions for you to help troubleshoot:
1) have you confirmed that the headphones will connect to other Bluetooth devices?
2) If so, will any other device pair with your PC while this dongle is inserted?
3) If not, has the dongle installed correctly (as seen in your PC's Device Manager)?
Let us know how you get on and if there's anything else we can help you with.
Have a question about this product?