Expand the capacity and versatility of your current mount with this VESA Adapter plate.
Don't throw out your old desk mount just because you've updated your screen! With a handy adapter plate, you can keep your existing TV or Monitor mount and ensure a safe and secure attachment to your shiny new display.
Generally, you'll want to upgrade from a smaller mounting plate to a larger one, and it couldn't be easier with the included parts bag. The plate can go from VESA50, VESA75 or VESA100 and step up to accommodate a VESA200, VESA180 or 200x100mm screen mount.
Back the other way is only a little more fiddly - you'll need some spacers to give you complete access, and the spacers included may not be large enough, so you may need a trip to the hardware store if converting down. Just check our handy diagram above for the complete list of mounting hole patterns available!
Note for converting down: Most brackets & TVs have a perfectly flat mounting plate, so converting down to a smaller size may block the bolt holes you intend to use. While this is not a problem for most universal brackets, please ensure that your current bracket will not block the holes you need, or that you can use spacers to provide a buffer for access.
- This adapter plate attaches to an existing mount or bracket with mounting holes at 50mm square, 75mm square, 100mm square, or 200mm square.
- This adapter can accommodate screens with VESA standard mounting holes at 50mm square, 75mm square, 100mm square, or 200mm. Also supports 200x100 and 120x180.
- Converts up or down to suit your needs (see note above for converting down).
Why shop with Cable Chick
- 5 Year Cable Chick Warranty
- Suits televisions and monitors with VESA mounting holes up to 200mm square
- Suits Brackets with VESA or Universal mounting holes
- Parts bag included
- Plate dimensions: 220mm (W) x 220mm (H)
- Weight rating: 30kg or the same as your current mount (whichever is lowest)
- Bolt Hole Sizes:
- 50, 75 & 100 spacings: 6mm diameter max (M6)
- 200 spacings: 8mm diameter max (M8)
- Solid steel construction
- Colour: Black
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 11th Sept, 2014
Can you tell me what the hole size is. I need M8?
"The interior holes are M6 (for VESA 50 to 100), but the holes on the outside edges are M8 (for VESA 200)"
Posted: 20th April, 2015
Does this item come with VESA mounting screw so the plate can mount to TV? If not do you sell screws separately?
"Yes, the parts bag does include bolts. However, you can alternately use the bolts which came with your bracket for mounting the TV and the bolts which come with the adapter plate for attachment to your bracket (or vice-versa)."
Posted: 26th May, 2016
I want to use my monitor with a monitor arm. The holes at the back of my monitor is 200mm apart and 100mm high. Is this product suitable?
"Yes, this adapter plate can bridge the gap for a 200x100 Monitor and any existing mount with a 75x75 or 100x100 bracket.
We wouldn't recommend trying to downsize a larger bracket to suit a smaller mounting hole pattern, though.
This product only includes the adapter plate, and not the arm."
Posted: 26th Sept, 2017
How much does the plate weigh?
"The plate weighs 950 grams."
Have a question about this product?