The perfect go-anywhere sleeve for your 13" or 14" tablet or ultrabook!
Finding the right sleeve for your shiny tech isn't easy, but we're hand-picked a range of high quality, yet affordable sleeves to take the headache out of protecting your purchase when on the go.
Make from a soft-touch felt (inside and out), with this ultrabook and tablet case you'll be treated to the perfect blend of practicality, durability and comfort. The main front cover panel is held securely in place via velcro, where you'll find a large storage pocket for accessories just in front of the main device pocket. Around the back, you'll find another two handy pockets for accessories.
Being felt lined, your laptop of tablet will slide in without fuss, keeping your device and screen well guarded.
Sizing and fitment
As there's a limitless number of laptop and tablet sizes out there, we've taken the measurements on this sleeve so you can compare with your device to ensure a comfortable fit. The effective internal size of this sleeve measures 240mm x 335mm, however as the thickness of your device will effect which device will fit, we'd recommend devices between 215x285mm (for devices of 10-20mm thickness), up to 230x325mm (for tablets and slim devices).
- 12 Month Warranty
- Soft-touch Felt sleeve
- Designed for most 13" to 14" tablets and ultrabooks
- Internally measures: 240mm x 335mm
- Recommended device sizes between 215x285mm and 230x325mm (depending on thickness)
- Self-closing magnetic clasp on cover flap
- Premium feel and quality
- Colour: Charcoal Grey
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 7th Feb, 2017
Will this fit a iPad mini 2? Also how long does delivery take to Melbourne?
"The iPad Mini, Mini 2 and Mini 3 all have the same dimensions with a few decimal points difference in thickness but the case has enough play in it that it shouldn't be an issue. However, we are unsure whether there has been any changes between each iteration in regards to the location of buttons, camera lens, flash, etc that may possibly be an issue.
However we do offer a 30 day money back guarantee provided the item is returned to us in as new condition in under 30 days from date of purchase should it not suit your needs."
Posted: 22nd May, 2017
Hi i have an ipad mini and to connect with the Internet i use my phone as a mobile hotspot. Will this keyboard work with my ipad if i use my phone for Internet?
"Yes. The keyboard is capable of pairing with either device, but once paired with the Mini, it won't mind if there's a mobile hotspot or not - operation will be the same either way."
Have a question about this product?